Do I need to make something to my big nose?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]I have a big and flat nose. What should I do to my nose?[/SIZE]

[FONT='新細明體']Maybe you can get a nose job to improve your problem.[/FONT]

[FONT='新細明體']I ever had a flat nose, it made me feel anxious.  I should get up early and make up  for a long time before, it is let me crazy and waste lot of time.[/FONT]

[FONT='新細明體']So I decided to get the nose surgery to improve this problem. [/FONT]

[FONT='新細明體']I searched lot of information from the Internet, and sent a lot of mails to the clinics and the doctors. Finally I went to Taiwan to get this surgery at Fabulous.[/FONT]

[FONT='新細明體']Because the doctor Chiu gave me lot of information about the nose job, and answered my questions carefully, the cost of the surgery was not expensive.[/FONT]

[FONT='新細明體']So I went to Taiwan to take the surgery, it was a wonderful and special trip for me.[/FONT]

[FONT='新細明體'][SIZE=12pt]Now my nose is pretty than before, and I don’t need to waste time to make up my face.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Hiiiiiiiii Lance,

I can give you a suggestion for your nose.. Just use nose cut to look your nose in very sharp. There are so many types of nose cut like in powder, cream..etc so choice is yours...But my suggestion is just use powder to have sharp nose cut.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My nose job also had in Taiwan Fabulous!

I also conveniently go to the light view.

[SIZE=12pt]Their techniques are really good![/SIZE]

just accept yourself for who you are an accentuate the parts of your face that you like better, like your eyes or lips. 

Latest posts

Back