Grab it while you can - the SALES and must buy thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok...gonna start a thread for sales spotting as requested on memebox thread! So here's where to put any great deals you've seen or free shipping offers. Stores selling holy grail items at reduced prices (or the cheapest online) or new products that people might like to try!

Etude House have another Princess Days from the 2-5th Feb with free shipping over $50 spend. There is weight restrictions but you'd need to buy a LOT of face masks to take it over the limit I think lol! I normally get emails from them regularly so will post if I see something like their 49c mask sales ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The Innisfree site/store currently has a bunch of events going on right now too. Buy 10 Skin Solution Masks, get 10 free (makes them $0.75 each). Buy 2 hand creams, get 2 free (comes out to $2.25 each). They have their Ampoule intense cushion with 2 refills on sale also for $34.00 which is comparable to even TK's 30% discount prices. Lots of sets/15th anniversary stuff with extras thrown in as well. They still have the shipping is reduced at $50 and free at $100 going on too.

Innisfree world also have a special 15% discount for Australia on orders over $30 until 15th Feb, coupon code is "AUSTRALIA".

I think I saw a similar code for Singaporeon Facebook, but not 100% sure.

in the infamous roseroseshop is currently having

• 30% Tonymoly (till 2/12)
  • 35% Etude & The Face Shop Hand Cream (2/12)
  • 30% Nature Republic (2/12)
  • 30% Cosrx & Ciracle (2/12)

honest skin is having a huge sale

here are some worthy products that some of you might be looking for

[sulwhasoo] Gentle Cleansing Foam 23.18

Su:m37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick 80g 22.00

Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Cream 9.92

Innisfree Canola honey lip balm 2.91 (I so recommend this lip balm!)

SKIN FOOD Salmon Dark Circle Concealer Cream 10g $6.64

If you want Tosowoong items, I think it's cheaper to buy it from their ebay store. They have items at a low price for "bid" but barely anyone bids so you can get it for cheap with free shipping. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Beautynetkorea

Earn double reward credit (10% of your purchase) until 15 February.

Etude House Global

30% off the top 5 eye products (including the Play 101 pencils)--this is in addition to the free shipping over $50 promotion. Ends 5 February.

Wishtrend February General Coupon Codes 

WISHFEB2015: 10% off orders of $55 or more (doesn't seem to apply to Beauty Steals)

WISHGIFTFEB2015: free COSRX Acne Pimple Patch

(you can enter both codes at checkout to get both deals)

Honestskin is offering free shipping with every order
Their free shipping is similar to BNK and other stores that offer it. The shipping price has been built in to the cost of the item. Prices seem to have gone up about $5 on a lot of items. 

Their free shipping is similar to BNK and other stores that offer it. The shipping price has been built in to the cost of the item. Prices seem to have gone up about $5 on a lot of items.
Honestskin is such a racket. I highly recommend shopping elsewhere!

Honestskin is such a racket. I highly recommend shopping elsewhere!
this is good to know - I've only ordered once from them and it was small order, so I wasn't aware of the issues.

this is good to know - I've only ordered once from them and it was small order, so I wasn't aware of the issues.
Yeah, there are lots of stories floating around out there about how they've screwed different people over. I'm sure some orders go fine, but trust me, they are not going to be fun to work with if things don't.

Regarding HonestSkin, I've ordered from there 3 times. I had no problems with the first 2 orders, and with the third, there was one OOS item that they refunded me. I have heard of people having issues, but I think they can be a good site to order from. The free shipping thing reminded me a lot of Memebox's global shop, when they raised the prices of a bunch of stuff and then offered it with free shipping.

I've ordered 5 times from honestskin before! I had no problems except one time, when they sent me the wrong item! They offered me either to send a replacement (after I send them the wrong item back - out of my own pocket) or give me a store credit for 5 dollar for a 15 dollar item! If they don't want to deal with your problem, they just don't reply! ^^

HonestSkin's newsletter won't unsubscribe anyone, they sent customers disgusting Elizavecca Milky Piggy masks and then threatened to sue someone who made the issue known, and their OOS shipping refund policy has been a problem for plenty of people. I try not to go around trashing stores, but I think it's important that these issues are known to anyone thinking about ordering from them.

Latest posts

Back