Alidolly

Grab it while you can - the SALES and must buy thread!

you can do it! be strong....

Plus you know Missha is ALWAYS having sales, so you won't have to wait to long for the next one. :)

Ahhh I was able to resist!

The few Missha products I'm interested in are cheaper from Tester Korea even with the Missha sale prices. So I guess I'll wait until I get my paycheck and make a TK or a RRS order rather than a Missha one. Shopping crisis averted ;)

• Like 2

KoreaDepart still has the LJH Tea Tree Essence at $18.80 a bottle. And, I'm pretty sure the cream is in the $28 range. If you're like me, and need backups of your HGs, the shipping is worth it. Honestly, I just got my KoreaDepart haul, and for what I got, everything was incredibly reasonable.

• Like 3

KoreaDepart still has the LJH Tea Tree Essence at $18.80 a bottle. And, I'm pretty sure the cream is in the $28 range. If you're like me, and need backups of your HGs, the shipping is worth it. Honestly, I just got my KoreaDepart haul, and for what I got, everything was incredibly reasonable.

I definitely need to venture away from Rose Rose Shop and Tester Korea and see what else is out there, KoreaDepart has some great prices but I've always been worried about shipping charges. I'll check it out next time I'm shopping!

If anyone here orders through Avecko, I saw that WeMakePrice had those Skin Factory 7-1 sheets on sale. You have to add in the shipping to your country of course, but that's still a pretty good deal if you are buying several. Free shipping over 9700 and one pack is 12500 so you have free shipping in Korea.

http://wemakeprice.com/deal/adeal/439389/100500/?source=100500&no=1399

• Like 1

Yeah I was so happy I found it there for so cheap, it was sold out on Memebox and someone on the forums recommended it. It was like 30 something on memebox too. I got like 80 dollars worth of stuff from koreadepart, including 2 of the tea tree essence and 1 of the cream. Too bad shipping came up to 17 dollars :( . But overall with the essence going for 28+ each, it was totes worth. I also cant believe how cheap baby face products are there.

Koreadepart are having a mask sale, all of the tony moly pureness masks are 5 for $4!!! But one order = 5 masks of 1 type. They have a lot of types to choose from though. Overall a lot of their masks are on sale including the ones that make you look like an animal. They are up to 50% off and you get a greater discount if buy in bulk.

Edited by Mangacat
  • Like 1

Hi I'm not sure if this is a MISTAKE in price listing or something. The Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Special Gift Set II is listed for 13 dollars on Memebox. That set is priced between 50-100 elsewhere!!! It is currently sold out but they make restock. You ladies might want to keep an eye on it.

Omg GREAT Deal on Rose Rose Shop right now guys!!!

They have the new Missha Long Name Ampoule (the "Borabit" Ampoule") as well as the First Treatment Essence "Intensive" on sale for 50% off!!

I got both of them for $38 shipped, which is super awesome!

http://www.roseroseshop.com/en/super-sale-zone/1205-missha.html

http://www.roseroseshop.com/en/super-sale-zone/1368-missha.html

• Like 2

That is such a good price. I have gone back and forth on if I should buy them so many times. I just started using the old formula Long Name Ampoule and it's going to be a while until I get to the old formula FTE, so I'm resisting for now. Especially considering the terrible exchange rate adds an additional $10 to the price. My impulse buying has come to a complete, grinding halt. 

• Like 1

Omg GREAT Deal on Rose Rose Shop right now guys!!!

They have the new Missha Long Name Ampoule (the "Borabit" Ampoule") as well as the First Treatment Essence "Intensive" on sale for 50% off!!

I got both of them for $38 shipped, which is super awesome!

http://www.roseroseshop.com/en/super-sale-zone/1205-missha.html

http://www.roseroseshop.com/en/super-sale-zone/1368-missha.html

I was just coming on here to rave about this sale! Haha! I shouldve known you'd beat me to it!

I was just coming on here to rave about this sale! Haha! I shouldve known you'd beat me to it!

SHHH don't remind me that I bought these and then bought a bunch of hand soaps at bath and body works since they're half off, and then bought the Memebox easter eggs...

oh gosh I am blowing my low buy in the worst way lol

More RoseRoseShop Goodness!!

Cosrx and Ciracle (both AWESOME!) and it looks like Holika Holika as well are 30% off right now!

Edited by MissJexie
  • Like 3

Quick one only for today - 20% off all Etude House items from the website if you type in WELCOMEBACK. They also have a special "discovery pack" free samples if you buy one of their weekly specials like the nano blur cream. You do have to add the item to your basket though at checkout or it won't be added.

Etude House also has a cooling pack free if you buy some sunscreen. Take the order over $35 and you can also add a Discovery Pack of samples for free too - that's 3 freebies if you spend over $35, get sunscreen and say a face blur as part of the order! Not too bad :)

for USA residents

clubcliousa.com - has a promo code good until 4/30 BDAYGOODAL for 15% off and if you order over $50.00, shipping is free.

I picked up another waterest oil (as that original line is being discontinued for some unknown reason*) and 2 packs of their new facial sheet masks, as I really like the watery blue flower one I purchased a month ago.   I got the lily (brightener) and prunella (pore care) ones.

* they are replacing it with a new formula, but I can tell you that the toner that I love and adore - is now reformulated with ALCOHOL in it.  Which the old formula did not have.  Sigh.  Why, Goodal, why?

• Like 1

www.beautius.com is currently offering huge discounts on some korean and japanese beauty brands every week. 

Been eyeing on the Leaders insolution masks and Laneige's Perfect Renewal Trial Kit.

Heard that the masks are pretty awesome, anyone has used it?

Innisfree world (innisfreeworld.com) is celebrating their 1 year anniversary  - the sale actually starts today, cause it is on Korean time (sept 7 - 9)

post-103689-0-56340900-1441560160_thumb.jpg

• Like 2