SquareHue March 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1920 Decades Collection arrives March 15th. Looks like there might be a maybe a peach colored polish based on the picture.

Square hue March 2015.jpg

Alright I'm in for March.  Don't let me down this month Square Hue! I'm wondering about a flapper-esque red shade. . . maybe a black for Black Tuesday? Other guesses?

I hope we get at least one super glittery. Or even two. Maybe a rose gold? Can't even guess on the colors.

I did get a tracking number last night but no pickup today. I won't get mine til next week I bet. Someone will probably spoil it soon.

I got a tracking number but my box is still only in "pre-shipment info received" by the post office, so who knows when it'll get here.  A box about the 1920s better be flashy!

p.s.  Also, the 03.15 in the ad means March of 2015, not March 15th.  Beware the Ides of March.

Mine is still showing "pre-shipment info sent to USPS" too. Since March 3rd. I wonder what's going on! Looks like a long wait this month.....booooooo. I'm hoping for that gold that's been predicted! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And... two days after my last post, my box is still in "pre-shipment."  This is sadly becoming the norm with SquareHue and I'm tired of it.  They need to either find another post office or something.  :angry:    I mean, I was charged almost a month ago for this box.

Edit:  Just got an email blaming the shipping delay on weather.  Really?  Didn't know southern Florida had it so rough this week.  ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder what happened to the Lookbook feature on Squarehue.com? The last entry was 10.14, Milan.
I agree. Whoever put them together really did a good job of unifying the colors and fashion. When it comes to the boxes so far this year, I've been unimpressed and I'd love to know what they were thinking.

And... two days after my last post, my box is still in "pre-shipment."  This is sadly becoming the norm with SquareHue and I'm tired of it.  They need to either find another post office or something.  :angry:    I mean, I was charged almost a month ago for this box.

Edit:  Just got an email blaming the shipping delay on weather.  Really?  Didn't know southern Florida had it so rough this week.  ???
That email gave me a major case of eyeroll. Even on the months that they've "shipped" my box early, there is usually a six-day dead period in my tracking before it even leaves Florida, and then usually a three-day holdup in customs.... By the time it makes it to me in Canada, it's the 18th or 20th. I don't expect to even see this box during March at all. There's no good reason for them to charge $9 for shipping here when it's that slow.

The thing that's kept me a subscriber is the occasional great color. (These are never their creams, which are usually pretty meh for me--but their alternative finishes have been genuinely exciting and wear well on my nails.) I also like that giving back is a huge part of their company culture. But the War Crinoline experience, and with the shipping always being a serious downer, I'm ready to cut them loose myself. I think I'll give them until the June box. I hope they really impress me between now and then.

Mine finally is in the USPS system and has been picked up. Estimated delivery date is Monday. We'll see about that.

Here's the card for this month. I think I'm in love with that copper. That is one color that I don't have in my collection.

Edited to add the back of the card. Forgot about that.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the spoilers.  I'm OK with the colors and like the copper, but I'm not wowed.  Guess I was expecting something a little more wild for the Roaring Twenties.

Hmm. . . not that psyched about the copper but am definitely excited to see some different finishes in there! Is Cocktails and Cigarettes more peach or pink-leaning? It looks kind of peachy on the swatch.

Well, just got my box.  Seriously unimpressed.  We got a pink in both January and February, plus a silver/gray in January.  Cocktails & Cigarettes is a 1960s "Frosty Grandma" shade to me, but maybe it'll come back in style.  I like the copper but am going to be suspending my account for a few months.

Yes, I'm picky.  Very picky.  'Cause it's my money!

::checking watch & calendar:::  It's March 10th & I still don't have my box? And I live in the same dagburn state as Square Hue?! I'm trying really hard not to be negative and not come off as entitled, but with pink #3 in my future I'm struggling. 

I love the username Frosty Grandma!

Yes, at least I'm glad my box came today because tomorrow would have been my billing date for the April box if I didn't pause my account.  I was waiting to see what this one was like before deciding.  :-(

Latest posts

Back