Hauls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KoreaDepart Haul - I haven't tried that much except the saem product and swatch the nailpolish.  But you see my theme here - I made my own honey box :)

The Saem Ally's Ajell Honey Aloe Essence - this does taste like sweet honey in tea
hkcosm Black Bee Cleansing Set - 2 for 1
Mizon Olive Honey Hand Cream
Nature Republic By Flower Jam lip balm - tangerine honey

koreadepart.1.jpg

Etude House Honey Wash-off Set

skinfood honey gel nail in robe red

free samples, including a snail mask :)

koreadepart.2.jpg

swatch of robe red nailpolish

skinfood.robered.swatch.jpg

A haul is a haul, regardless of size, right? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm so fascinated that Canada has places I buy K-beauty from... right next to my home! I went by T&T today and found this!

MBD masks... they had a LOT. Most were 14.99 for a box of 10. I got the red wine on their weekly special for 11.99!!

They also had Purederm masks. And everybody has loved the brand from what I've seen so I figured I'd give it a shot. I got a box of 10 and all types were at a reduced price of 7.49!

epf3hu.jpg

I didn't take a picture but my small Honestskin order came today. TonyMoly peach hand cream, some Clean it Zero samples and the Elizavecca Carbonated Mask. Thankfully I didn't get the green swamp mask. I ordered from them because I had a credit and I couldn't resist the price on the mask, but now I'm back to avoiding them again. 

My Koreadepart order:

Peripera Smoothie Waterproof Pencil Liner (Night Purple, Sparkle Silver, Golden Peach)

Peripera Peri's Tint Water (no.5 Candy)

Peripera Lumi Pang (RD05)

DSC04559_zpsac5b82a4.jpg

@blinded  I love that mizon snail recovery gel.  Great stuff.
I know! I think it's amazing. I hadn't even opened my back up tube when I ordered this one. I figured I might as well take advantage of the "free" shipping and get a back up for my back up.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I still haven't started using the snail recovery gel! May have to break it out just to try it. I feel like we already talked about this a lot.. but is it best used like a moisturizer? I can't remember >.<

@@avarier I don't really think of it as a moisturizer, because for me it doesn't provide enough moisturizing to fill that spot in my routine. I do have really dry skin though, so someone else might be able to use it that way. During the day I use it as my last step in my skincare routine, similar to a sleep pack at night. At night I sometimes use it between my emulsion and cream, other times after my cream. I find if I put cream on top of it too quickly the cream sort of pills up on my face. I have to either leave enough time for it to absorb or put it on between my cream and sleep mask. 

Yeah, it's not really a moisturizer. I generally use it before my emulsion step but after my thinner ampoules/essences, etc, basically treating is as a really thick essence. It absorbs pretty quickly on me though so that helps avoid any pilling or other weird product combining issues.

My First AB Haul from RRS!

Benton High Skin

Benton High Lotion

Benton Honest Cleansing Foam

Holikaholika Honey Acerola Sleeping pack

4 TonyMoly Eye Shadows

Etude House Play 101 liner case

27 Sheet Masks from Etude House and Innisfree

It's Skin Purple Cream Shadow Stick

Tons of Samples and some nice freebies

Such a rush...that first haul...can't wait to do it again!20150211_234539.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great haul! Seeing all these awesome hauls makes me want to join in. Congrats to you all! I guess time to start shopping. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I'm still trying to be good though but this is tempting.

not so much a haul, but my swap with @@TheSilverNail - She sent me chocolate covered huckleberries!  These are so good - they are similar to chocolate cover cherries, but much better!  I love the box too - great presentation :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

chocolates.jpg
I would say that this is off topic here, but that's simply because I'm so jealous  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Latest posts

Back