@@ChullBird - can I ask, do they declare the full amount on the customs or put the olde $15 gift thingy? My mum loves the Ryo shampoo and they have all the different ones but don't really want to be hit with customs charges ;)

TIA

@@ChullBird - can I ask, do they declare the full amount on the customs or put the olde $15 gift thingy? My mum loves the Ryo shampoo and they have all the different ones but don't really want to be hit with customs charges ;)

TIA

My box said it contained a $10 value.

• Like 1

@@ChullBird this website looks like a find.

Really glad to hear you had multiple successful purchases w/ them.

Thank you again for posting about it. :)))))))

• Like 1

@@ChullBird this website looks like a find.

Really glad to hear you had multiple successful purchases w/ them.

Thank you again for posting about it. :)))))))

No problem!

There's no fun in a good find unless you share it.

• Like 2

a couple of hauls today!!

My 1/23 testerkorea haul came with my The Yeon Hallabong goodies - can't wait to try these out

post-103689-0-27416100-1425935679_thumb.jpg

and lioeletexas.com sent me a bunch of samples to try PLUS I have a coupon for their website 50off (1 time per user use exp 5/1/2015) at lioeletexas.com

post-103689-0-56870000-1425935683_thumb.jpg

Edited by biancardi
  • Like 4

a couple of hauls today!!

My 1/23 testerkorea haul came with my The Yeon Hallabong goodies - can't wait to try these out

attachicon.giftheyeon.haul.jpg

and lioeletexas.com sent me a bunch of samples to try PLUS I have a coupon for their website 50off (1 time per user use exp 5/1/2015) at lioeletexas.com

attachicon.giflioele.samples.jpg

ooooh pretty!! :D

Hope there will be a review! ;)

ooooh pretty!! :D

Hope there will be a review! ;)

yep, since memebox craziness is over - I have more time to review individual products :)  I hope to get a few of the yeon up in the next couple of weeks.

I am going to try the snail cream & dr ampoule from lioele and see how they work for me (and review that as well)  lioele sells those samples and I figured I got about 30.00 worth of samples right there :blink:

Edited by biancardi

@biacardi yes please do a review. I have never heard of that brand before but I am assuming you know it is awesome since you brought so many goodies from it!

I saw all the awesome samples and checked out lioeletexas.com. It seems to offer mid price ranged items. I'm not very familiar with this brand but I might have heard of the Lioele Acne Control Zero Night Spot (15ml).

I seem to recall it because of its strongly pink bottle and weird application where you have to let the power settle to the bottom before use. Or maybe this one is a dupe for the other one. I haven't used any of this line's product yet. Let us know how the samples work out for you.

The yeon products look interesting! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on them.

So I had a package come in yesterday and one come in today from Memebox. One of the order was delayed and they sent the wrong item. Customer service responded on same day and said they will ship out correct item. I am keeping my fingers cross that it means I can keep the wrong item they sent!

Sorry for the big pics I have no idea how to make them smaller.

DSC00837.JPGDSC00842.JPGDSC00797.JPGDSC00799.JPG

Edited by Mangacat
  • Like 1

So I had a package come in yesterday and one come in today from Memebox. One of the order was delayed and they sent the wrong item. Customer service responded on same day and said they will ship out correct item. I am keeping my fingers cross that it means I can keep the wrong item they sent!

Sorry for the big pics I have no idea how to make them smaller.

DSC00837.JPGDSC00842.JPGDSC00797.JPGDSC00799.JPG

The strawberry latte cleansing foam smells soooo good! haha :) Nice haul!!

@ I have some of those Power 10 effectors coming. I ordered the WR and GF. I've also been thinking about getting that TonyMoly Snail Gel. Curious to see how it compares to the 3W Snail Gel I've been using. 

@ I have some of those Power 10 effectors coming. I ordered the WR and GF. I've also been thinking about getting that TonyMoly Snail Gel. Curious to see how it compares to the 3W Snail Gel I've been using. 

I've only used them for 1 day so far. I like the green bottle, its meant to help with oil control. It has no oil in it and is light. The blue bottle is rich and hydrating but I think was skin was slightly irritated when I first used it. Not sure cause I used 4-5 new products on my face at the same time. Haven't opened the yellow one in case I need to return it, since that was the wrong one.

I have a mask problem.....my haul from sasa.com  - thanks to maskgenie, I had to order those honey peach masks - they were having a sale - buy 2 boxes of the same type, get one free :)

post-103689-0-01276800-1426328259_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

@@biancardi

Nice haul.

@@blinded

bad news I'm returning all the C10 and the toner. My pores were getting clogged after using it. I think my skin cant stand Butylene Glycol (mildly comedogenic) and Triethanolamine (mildly comedogenic), either or both. Those are the two ingredients all 3 of those products have in common. Returning the Aloe face wash too because it contains both of those -.-

Edited by Mangacat

@ That's too bad. I was hoping to see how you liked them. It'll be awhile before I try any of mine out because I have at least 3 products to test before them. 

TK order arrived.  I need to take a break from shopping and actually use up some of my stuff, lol! I also have a mask addiction as that's mostly what I got - a sleeping mask, my sleeping spoons (love!), sheet masks and some wash-offs.  That said, DH is totally enabling me and after I got him to use one sheet mask, every time he shaves he wants to use another one :)

post-117565-0-40971700-1426431460_thumb.jpgpost-117565-0-99245600-1426431463_thumb.jpg

And they sent samples! :)

post-117565-0-45387900-1426431467_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

TK order arrived.  I need to take a break from shopping and actually use up some of my stuff, lol! I also have a mask addiction as that's mostly what I got - a sleeping mask, my sleeping spoons (love!), sheet masks and some wash-offs.  That said, DH is totally enabling me and after I got him to use one sheet mask, every time he shaves he wants to use another one :)

attachicon.gif100_1618.JPGattachicon.gif100_1623.JPG

And they sent samples! :)

attachicon.gif100_1625.JPG

Nice Haul! :D I'm still waiting on a TK haul I made at the end of February, so I shold probably expect it late march, but I can't help but at antsy and just want it to be here already!

@@beastiegirl nice haul I have one of those spoon creams coming in myself. I never tried it though. Those samples look amazing!

I am in love with the spoon creams - hope you like them! I do find that I can make one last for about 3 uses as well since they have a lot of product in them.  And I am also really happy with the samples - I already tried the snail foaming cleanser and I might need to buy it! It was really gentle and moisturizing for a foaming cleanser.

My wishtrend order finally came today. It took almost a month to get here. I'm looking forward to trying these products trying to get rid of blackheads :D The foils are samples.

wishtrend.JPG

• Like 2

My wishtrend order finally came today. It took almost a month to get here. I'm looking forward to trying these products trying to get rid of blackheads :D The foils are samples.

attachicon.gifwishtrend.JPG

I spy some cocoon peeling silk balls!! :D I love using those on my nose area to really clean it when my pores feel all gross and gunked up!

• Like 1

Jolse sends a lot of foil samples! I bought the Cosrx toner and a Tony Moly hand cream (so a pretty small order) and they sent 6 or 7 foil samples and a cute little package of oil blotting papers. I'm waiting for one more order to come in to complete my memebox commission haul, and the amount of samples I have right now is a bit excessive. I should plan a sample using challenge for myself. 

• Like 1