Realized I never actually posted my latest RRS haul so here it is:

post-117565-0-53145500-1430053295_thumb.jpg

post-117565-0-11466500-1430053299_thumb.jpg

(sorry about the awkward angle on the second one - those snail suncreams have a shiny, shiny box!)

And here are the samples. . . including the placenta one that I just couldn't use:

post-117565-0-34474900-1430053302_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I really like the Blueberry Etude house spoon thingies. I have the green tea too, but I haven't tried them yet. :)

I really like the Blueberry Etude house spoon thingies. I have the green tea too, but I haven't tried them yet. :)

The green tea ones are my faves - I've been trying the others but I keep going back to them :)

And can I just rave for a minute about the snail day sun cream? Where have you been all my life? This pale, pale gal needs a ridiculously high spf and this one actually absorbs into my skin so I can still wear makeup over top if I wish - and does it without leaving a white cast or a layer of greasy yuck on my face.  Plus snails.  I'm in love :)

• Like 1

@@beastiegirl I'm in love with Asian sunscreens now. I've always hated wearing sunscreen because it's so greasy and thick and I couldn't stand having it on my face, but I have to wear it. Right now I'm using the Biore Watery Essence and the Innisfree Eco Safety Perfect Sunblock and love the way both of them feel.

• Like 2

The green tea ones are my faves - I've been trying the others but I keep going back to them :)

And can I just rave for a minute about the snail day sun cream? Where have you been all my life? This pale, pale gal needs a ridiculously high spf and this one actually absorbs into my skin so I can still wear makeup over top if I wish - and does it without leaving a white cast or a layer of greasy yuck on my face.  Plus snails.  I'm in love :)

I'm going to have to check the sun cream out! I don't do sunscreen at the moment and I know I need to. There's just so many ways it could all go wrong.

• Like 1

I love the Shisedio Senka Aging Care Suncscreen.  You can order it on Amazon!  If you have prime it's free shipping and arrives in two days!

Only issue is the packaging is in Japanese!  

as part of winning the curate a bag collection with beauteque, they gave me credit to their store and I picked out these items - this is not my bag!!  Just items that I thought would be fun to try and I will review them

The Face Shop Green Grape Hand & Body Shiffon   - smells like grape pixi stiks
    Innisfree Apple Juicy Multi Cleanser  - just like a green apple jolly rancher!  haha
    Nature Republic Hawaiian Fresh Mango Pack Wash off  
    Nature Republic Hawaiian Seaweed Pack Wash Off  
    Holika Holika Vitamin + Pineapple Mask  
    SNP Charcoal Mineral Black Ampoule Mask  
    SNP Birds Nest Aqua Ampoule Mask  
    Hanaka Macaron Facial Mask - Volcanic Acid 

post-103689-0-03090800-1431654815_thumb.png

• Like 5

My birthday haul from RRS (I might have another 4 orders en route...)

Really excited to try the Mizon Snail BB, struggeling to find a pale enough bb -Missha 13 is fine, but hoping this is good as well.

The SNP eye patches -soooo happy about them!

Just finished my Secret Key Night Repair, so that was great timing.

And the Etude Cupcake All Over Color, wish they made them in a million colours!!!

post-119850-0-37187600-1431713434_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

My birthday haul from RRS (I might have another 4 orders en route...)

Really excited to try the Mizon Snail BB, struggeling to find a pale enough bb -Missha 13 is fine, but hoping this is good as well.

The SNP eye patches -soooo happy about them!

Just finished my Secret Key Night Repair, so that was great timing.

And the Etude Cupcake All Over Color, wish they made them in a million colours!!!

attachicon.gifDSC_0287.jpg

I'd love to see the Snail BB and how it compares to the Missha #13. 

• Like 1

I'd love to see the Snail BB and how it compares to the Missha #13. 

I still prefer Missha, but Mizon offers more coverage and is matte. Sadly its darker than Missha, but dries pretty light, aargh its sucha pain to be too light or too dark for perfect bb-goodness.

Here's a pretty crappy comparison, smeared, blended and settled in.

(From left to right its:

Nature Republic By Flower BB no.01

Mizon Snail Repair BB

Missha M Perfect Cover BB no.13)

post-119850-0-53926300-1432058530_thumb.jpgpost-119850-0-99839600-1432058556_thumb.jpgpost-119850-0-86694500-1432058577_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks! I wish that one came in samples. I think I'm somewhere between the Missha 13 and 21, but I'm terrible at telling undertones etc. Missha is definitely the closest, everything else I've tried ends up looking way too yellow or gray. That one looks like it might be close, but not close enough to buy full sized just to test it. 

• Like 1

Oops, and a wee haul from Koreadepart and Testerkorea.

(KD is so annoying, theres loads of stuff that I want but in every order Ive placed items have been sold out and cancelled after Ive paid which is annoying since I have to be careful putting the orders together to avoid high shipping and VAT /rant)

But yes, just a few items, Lumi Pang's are my favorite favorite lip products -I need them ALL!

I bougt a Precious Mineral Moist Any Cushion in N02 for the cushion case (which is gorgeous!), I haven tried an Etude BB cream before so am excited to try this out.

The case for the Etude shadows is super, Ive have another on its way, Etude shadows are really great and so easy to depot.

(And three non-Korean products from theBalm, but they were my bday present to myself so I had to sneak em in)

post-119850-0-62904900-1432060983_thumb.jpg

Thanks! I wish that one came in samples. I think I'm somewhere between the Missha 13 and 21, but I'm terrible at telling undertones etc. Missha is definitely the closest, everything else I've tried ends up looking way too yellow or gray. That one looks like it might be close, but not close enough to buy full sized just to test it. 

You could try out the Nature Republic, no.01 is lighter than Missha 21 but darker than 13 and has more pink than yellow undertones, and its less than $5 so it might be worth it if you were ordering stuff anyway.

• Like 1

You could try out the Nature Republic, no.01 is lighter than Missha 21 but darker than 13 and has more pink than yellow undertones, and its less than $5 so it might be worth it if you were ordering stuff anyway.

Just ordered it from ebay, thanks for the suggestion. I read a couple of reviews and it seems more suited for dry skin which is great. I noticed today that the missha perfect cover definitely clung to some of my dry spots. 

Reposting here in the Haul thread 

20150623_220413_zpspsbemjgl.jpg

20150623_220348_zpsi97bach2.jpg

My first order from www.beautius.com came in a few days ago, thought it would be cool to share it with you all. 

Order Date :11/6

Dispatched: 12/6 (Got a notification email next day!)

Arrived (To London) : 19/6

First Photo (Things I have bought!)

Starting from the left:

1.Skin Food's Black Sesame Hot Mask 

2.Banila Co's The Black Hydrogel Mask - Sebum Control

3. Tony Moly's I'm Real Masks (Seaweed, Pomegranate, Teatree, lemon)

4. Ryeo's Bouncy Curling Essence

5. Ryeo's Total Anti-aging Hair Pack

6  Jenny House's Perfect Skin One Shot Cover Stick Foundation SPF50/PA+++

7. Laneige's Water Sleeping Pack

8. Tony Moly's Peach Hand Cream

Second Photo (FREE STUFF!!!!! )

I couldn't believe how generous they are. I also received a thank you email from the owner (Tracey) herself.  Tracey, you are really kind!

1. Innisfree's It's Real Squeeze Mask (Shea butter)

2. Nature Republic's Real Nature Mask Sheet (Avocado)

3. Tony Moly's Panda Eye Patch

4. Okamoto's Heat Patch

5. Kose Sekkisei 's Facial Toner

6  Kose Sekkisei's Daytime moisturiser

7. Japanese traditional Hot Spring powder

8. Tony Moly's Snail Eye Patch. 

Overall :

I would rate beautius.com  9/10  (customer service is superb, delivery is fast)

But it would have been even better if they can stock more products from Tony Moly , Skin Food or Leneige etc, since I can find none of these brands in London. 

Magedelene

Edited by Magdelene
  • Like 1