Tracy E. Robey

Shopping Help: ISO and Best Prices

Does anyone know where I could purchase those Pure smile Muddy Girl face packs (other than ebay) for UK delivery at a reasonable price?. Really liked the pearl one (though bath looked like someone had murdered tinkerbell from the pearl sparkly bits!). TIA

To be honest those Lassie'el packs aren't amazing  - I've only used the pearl so far, mind- but I didn't have any adverse reactions to the one I tried. I like them because I travel a lot; they are the perfect size to take away rather than decanting and having little pots full of half-used product when I get back. Haven't tried the avocado one yet but once I have tried them all I will do a detailed review. It's true, I'm being swung by the adorable packaging, but as a product for occasional use and convenience I really like them.

I think they do have alcohol in them - they do evaporate/dry quickly in the same way that other products I've tried with alcohol do (originalraw first essence, holika red wine sleeping pack, the hologram serum). My skin doesn't mind that, though.

• Like 1

To be honest those Lassie'el packs aren't amazing  - I've only used the pearl so far, mind- but I didn't have any adverse reactions to the one I tried. I like them because I travel a lot; they are the perfect size to take away rather than decanting and having little pots full of half-used product when I get back. Haven't tried the avocado one yet but once I have tried them all I will do a detailed review. It's true, I'm being swung by the adorable packaging, but as a product for occasional use and convenience I really like them.

I think they do have alcohol in them - they do evaporate/dry quickly in the same way that other products I've tried with alcohol do (originalraw first essence, holika red wine sleeping pack, the hologram serum). My skin doesn't mind that, though.

have you tried the little Etude house Sleeping packs that look like spoons for travel purposes? They're the same kind of thing- 1-2 uses with a spatula attached. They're very cheap and seem to be better quality, at least my face thinks so! LOL

• Like 1

have you tried the little Etude house Sleeping packs that look like spoons for travel purposes? They're the same kind of thing- 1-2 uses with a spatula attached. They're very cheap and seem to be better quality, at least my face thinks so! LOL

I love those little spoons!  I think they are nice quality and great for traveling too.

I placed my first order with Tester Korea today... Got the email confirming my order, and the NUTS left my state of residence off. My Zip Code is on there, but Texas doesn't show up anywhere.

I filled out their forms correctly, I paid through PayPal which also has my correct and complete address, and now this package will be going somewhere in the USA.. 

I'm pretty upset. I ordered more banana fun products,.. nothing earth- shattering but I decided to try them because of the reports from here.

How on earth did they mess up my address like this? I emailed them but who knows if they speak English well enough to see what they did wrong? Wasted $20 most likely. I'm sorry, I had to tell what happened to me with my first order with them.

If you are new to Tester Korea- double check to make sure they put all of your address on your order. 

Tk is super helpful! They got back to me in a day when I had a problem! I am sure they can sort it out, if you mail them! ^^

• Like 1

Tk is super helpful! They got back to me in a day when I had a problem! I am sure they can sort it out, if you mail them! ^^

Thank you for telling me this. I emailed them as soon as I got the email invoice with the state of residence left off.  I was nice, just told them it was incomplete and what the address should be. 

I love the Tony Moly banana hand cream and sleeping mask. I found a few other things to add to the order for a " banana box". :)

I placed my first order with Tester Korea today... Got the email confirming my order, and the NUTS left my state of residence off. My Zip Code is on there, but Texas doesn't show up anywhere.

I filled out their forms correctly, I paid through PayPal which also has my correct and complete address, and now this package will be going somewhere in the USA.. 

I'm pretty upset. I ordered more banana fun products,.. nothing earth- shattering but I decided to try them because of the reports from here.

How on earth did they mess up my address like this? I emailed them but who knows if they speak English well enough to see what they did wrong? Wasted $20 most likely. I'm sorry, I had to tell what happened to me with my first order with them.

If you are new to Tester Korea- double check to make sure they put all of your address on your order. 

TesterKorea has been a nightmare recently. Someone on a facebook group I'm in had someone else's order sent to her and another person received half of their order. Another person on Reddit has been waiting a whole month for an order to ship. It's a good shop overall and the deals are great, but their infrastructure isn't made to deal with the volume of orders they're receiving.

TesterKorea has been a nightmare recently. Someone on a facebook group I'm in had someone else's order sent to her and another person received half of their order. Another person on Reddit has been waiting a whole month for an order to ship. It's a good shop overall and the deals are great, but their infrastructure isn't made to deal with the volume of orders they're receiving.

Probably more so given Memeboxes international demise and folk looking elsewhere for K beauty products that are affordable.

• Like 1

Once I make it through some of my stash, I'm going to be ISO Youngwoosa I Love You Oh Thank You Green Tea Seed Essence. It used to be in Memeshop, but it must have been Global since I don't see it anymore. Does anyone know where I can get it besides one random eBay seller?

So guys heads up KoreaDepart has an annoying feature. Since it ships by weight, not including samples and the weight they give you is an estimate. My items were suppose to be under the weight thingy but after the packaging and everything it went over by 2 grams or something. So they decided to cancel and refund one of my items without asking which. They refunded my Etude House Moonlight in Spoon Blending sleeping cream in Green Tea.

They marked the item as sold out which I just checked the site and it is not. I am very annoyed because they should have gave me notice and let me decide. I wanted the one in green tea and would much rather have them remove the Royal Jelly version I also got. I think they just remove the cheapest and lightest item in the order. That is super unfair because what happens if that item was the one you wanted most from the order?!? So just a heads up this company's policy.