Shopping Help: ISO and Best Prices

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Korean beauty can be a bit tough to navigate on your own due to the number of different retailers, certain brands not being widely available outside of Korea, and uncertainty about shipping and product costs.

This is a thread where kbeauty fans can throw up an SOS signal and ask for help either locating certain products/brands or finding the best prices (from trustworthy sellers) for a product.

Two resources will likely come up a lot. To source the more obscure or brand new items from Korea many fans recommend either using 

• the "Want" forum on Tester Korea (log into your TK account and post what you're looking for in their forum and they'll add it to the Want section of the site at retail cost plus any domestic shipping fees, but without a handling cost--be advised that this is a proxy shopping service and it may delay the shipment of your order) or
  • Avecko's proxy shopping service (find a product and pay the exact price charged--even if it's on mega sale, domestic shipping fees, a 10% handling fee, and international shipping costs).
The more information you can provide the better. For example, if you can't read or type Korean, a photo of a product box or label can help those who do conduct research on Korean sites. If you're looking for the best prices please tell us which stores you've checked out already and how much they're charging with and without shipping. Ideally, this thread will help you the rest of the way with your shopping research.

Please avoid dumping requests without giving the community something to work with. The more info we have, the more we will be able to help (without feeling like unpaid shopping assistants ahahah).

Anyone know where I can buy that Ryu anti-hair loss treatment shampoo that was in some of the Memeboxes. I gave a tube to my Mum to try (as she has VERY fine hair) and she says its great. I've managed to get 3 more tubes from other boxes but would like to find somewhere I can buy more once she runs out of it. TIA!

Anyone know where I can buy that Ryu anti-hair loss treatment shampoo that was in some of the Memeboxes. I gave a tube to my Mum to try (as she has VERY fine hair) and she says its great. I've managed to get 3 more tubes from other boxes but would like to find somewhere I can buy more once she runs out of it. TIA!
I hear great things about it! KoreaDepart has it for 10% off ($7.32) + shipping right now. Registered mail shipping is reasonable, if a bit weird to figure out at first. They also have shampoo and conditioners in the same product line (Jayangyunmo). The big problem with this brand is that it's often lumped under Amore Pacific (the parent company), so it's tough to find. It's also sometimes spelled Ryu, Ryo, or Ryoe. Some sites need more than three letters to search for a word, so in that case use Ryoe.^^

Lassie'el Night Miracle? (to UK) - I did request this on TK along with others but seems they have difficulty sourcing it.

Lassie'el Night Miracle? (to UK) - I did request this on TK along with others but seems they have difficulty sourcing it.
The Lassie'el website seems to be entirely set up for sales to companies and not consumers, so they likely just sell in big lots to companies like Memebox. I wondered this, too, so I wrote to them to ask--I'll let you know when I hear back!

I want to try some Belief products. Still can't figure out a good cheap place to get them here in usa besides eBay... Any suggestions?

Has anyone seen the Velieve Girlish Masks on an english site? I know I can get them through Avekco at WeMakePrice, but I'd really rather not go through that whole process if I can help it. As a general rule I stay away from Ebay and Amazon since I'm just really cautious of fakes.

Has anyone seen the Velieve Girlish Masks on an english site? I know I can get them through Avekco at WeMakePrice, but I'd really rather not go through that whole process if I can help it. As a general rule I stay away from Ebay and Amazon since I'm just really cautious of fakes.
Nevermind, found them on HKC Plaza thanks to someone in the Memebox forum saying they had some samples of their products there! Anyone ever ordered from that site?

Nevermind, found them on HKC Plaza thanks to someone in the Memebox forum saying they had some samples of their products there! Anyone ever ordered from that site?
Yeah! It has free shipping and free registered mail shipping with a tracking number if you spend $24 or more. Their sales are really good.

Is there anywhere cheaper than Memebox for their Chosungah Get Peachy Glow Pact OR does anyone know where I can get something that performs similarly for a fraction of the cost?

Is there anywhere cheaper than Memebox for their Chosungah Get Peachy Glow Pact OR does anyone know where I can get something that performs similarly for a fraction of the cost?
I think that Memebox actually subsidized the cost of that pact--even KoreaDepart has it for more money.

That pact is basically a sticky, shiny strobe cream-bb blender. I didn't find that the peachiness was very noticeable. I think that the closest thing I've tried (and this may not be close at all, but I'm not a super fan of this type of product) is the Secret Key Face Fit Strobe Cream, which is 11,500 won on TesterKorea. I think I've seen it on lots of trade boards, too. As far as strobe creams go, it wasn't very annoying to wear and it gave my face a really bright glow when mixed 1/2 and 1/2 with my bb cream. iamlove-shop has it for under $11 shipped (and they're a very legit seller--that includes a tracking # I think). I preferred it to the Glow Pact, actually.

Latest posts

Back