Question about this make-up look

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place - I just have a question about this picture I found of a make-up look.

I really like the look but I cannot figure out which products were used (especially love the lip color). I would like to recreate this look and was wondering if anyone had suggestions on what products to use. Please suggest any and all products you can think of that look like this. Thank you so much! Have a great day!

Make up look.jpg

You are in the right place :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

It looks like copper tones to me.

Here are few suggestions for the lids:

MAC Coppering eye shadow, MAC pigment in Copper Sparkle, Stila Eyeshadow in true copper shimmer with a highlighting eye liner such as Chella and a little bit of gold in the inner corners such as MAC baked mineralize baked duo in dual rays

The lip color looks like matte nude type of color. Here are some suggestions for the lips; Laura Mercier Paint Wash Liquid in Nude Rose, Bobbi Brown Smokey Nudes Creamy Matte Lip Color in warm beige and NARS velvet matte lip pencil in bettina

For the cheeks you could try Nars Blush in Sin

Hope this helps. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

The eyes look like they could be from the Urban Decay Vice 3 palette, which has those mauve/purple/white/orange shades in it.

The lip could be something like MAC Lip Pencil in Soar, which has that rosey matte look to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking the Lorac Pro (1) may work for the eyes. The Garnet, Gold. She has white in her waterline too.

Latest posts

Back