K-Beauty Subs & Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you know of any K-beauty subs or boxes, please post whatever info and links you have here! (And if you know where they ship to, that would be useful info!)

@@avarier Thanks for starting this and thanks to @@Lorna ljblog for this awesome list (please see the post below) from the K-beauty topic. Just copying some of the info here so it's easier to find and others can add to it.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

so as we know the usual boxes are out there ,shipping world wide ,

glamabox,

roserose sample bag, 

wishtrend,

beauteque,

qbox

yes style,

we also have NANDEMOBOX 

and 

WE NOW HAVE STYLE Story

style story are based in Australia and were going to do Australia  ,as memebox were up and running , now since last month and this hitting the social media pages people have asked about global shipping,

so they have now looked into  a different system with memebox going and its kind off a good route i think,

==

in feb 2015 they launched  Australia's first Korean subscription box ,with Korean products,

they do a basic box$20

and a deluxe box,$36

international $47  starting soon,

postage in the price,

all are full sized and deluxe travel sizes ,so more like a special or global style box,

australia is a monthly sub 

worldwide is buy when you want a box ,no hassle or contracts,

they also have the products and full sizes to buy in the shop.

for uk,canada, usa and asia and Europe postage is air international shipping 7-10 days ,

check back for website updates,

they have been actively getting shipping prices for uk ,Canada and Europe and other main memebox buyer countries,@@veritazy shoot them an email to get Poland and such interest logged ,Poland is on the list i asked,

also 3B  are trying to sort out international shipping faster to set up as well now ,

I'm awaiting 2 more final emails of info to do with shipping from other companies so will report back,

Last edited by a moderator:
New box for you US folk - Mishibox to contain 4-6 luxury samples of Korean beauty products for $14 a month (free shipping to US). May ship international in future and can subscribe for updates. On twitter and Instagram etc. run by two ladies (and a guy) from Virginia.

(Thanks to @janegeorge for spotting this one and hopefully they'll start shipping international soon - though wish it were full size products).

wow thx so much for the info Alidolly. I am loving it so far. There also appears to be no wait list for US members as of yet! Either that or we got the info super early. Def going to get my hands on this. Thanks.

Just signed up .  They look like they aren't doing the reoccurring sub until june.

since 3box is never MOVING me off that waitlist, I decided to try this one too.

They've also asked me about shipping costs to the UK so might offer that in the future (for about $5 extra which is bearable). Will be watching with interest..

I signed up. I don't want to risk it being awesome like 3B and getting put on a waitlist! haha ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't think I will need 2 subscriptions with deluxe kbeauty samples, so I'm interested to compare this one to 3b and see which one ends up being better fit for me. We shall see!

I'm thinking about signing up for the same reason. Being on the wait list is no fun!

Found an online store that has Shiseido products plus K beauty / kawaii items based in the UK. Called Lunatu

http://www.lunatu.com/

Just ordered one of the Shiseido eye palettes (limited edition) - cost £12 plus postage and cheaper than I can find on Amazon.co.uk

They do seem quite expensive but do have a "lucky bag" that costs £6 and meant to include products to the value of between £10-£15.

Will see how quickly they deliver...

Just signed up .  They look like they aren't doing the reoccurring sub until june.

since 3box is never MOVING me off that waitlist, I decided to try this one too.
Just signed up for the same reason. 3b's seemingly endless waitlist. I also entered the contest for that huge pile of cute stuff. 

Today, a day after I sign up for Mishi box, I get my 3b invite.  I had some technical difficulties getting the website to take my credit card info. They actually responded to my email on a sunday, to tell me, yes, I'm all signed up.  :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received this email from Mishibox. I'm not sure if I just want to stick with them and buy one box or cancel. They are pretty much the same price as Beautique. 

Hello everyone!

First of all, thank you so much for pre-ordering your MISHIBOX! We are so grateful for your interest and your support.

Final Pricing

We have some exciting news to share with you today! As you may remember from our website, the price of our MISHIBOX was subject to change. Now that we have finalized our negotiations with our suppliers, we are also able to finalize our pricing. The MISHIBOX will be available for $18.95 + free shipping to the U.S. You will be receiving an email noting the price adjustment. You can also edit you order by clicking on "Order Lookup" in that email.

Why the Change?

We have learned that many Korean brands actually do not have enough samples to supply our beauty box at this time and some simply do not make sample sizes at all. Weird, right? Since we do not want to exclude these great brands and products from our beauty box, we decided that by increasing our price point, we will be able to include a wider variety of Korean beauty products.

As such, your MISHIBOX will now contain a mix of deluxe-sized and full-sized products instead of just all deluxe-sized samples. Not only will you be able to try out products from a wider variety of brands, but you will also get more value for your money. We hope this will not deter you from giving us a try! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The Giveaway!

Don't forget! Our MISHIBOX Launch Giveaway to celebrate our upcoming launch is still going on. The more you share, the better your chances of winning! We will be giving one lucky winner a TON of stuff worth almost $300 from popular brands such as Tony Moly, Innisfree, The Face Shop, and more! Check out our Giveaways page on the website for more information!

Good luck!!

xoxo,

MISHIBOX

@ I am going to try them for a few months and compare.  I am most likely going to get rid of beauteque's mask maven, as maskgenie is SO much better.

I just cancelled when I got the email. The whole point of subs was low price and small samples in case I don't like what I get. 

I think it's kind of a lot to raise the price by $4. And for them to say that there are companies that "don't make sample sizes" is just kind of shady to me...most of the worthwhile brands have dozens of samples available...so that made me side-eye them a little bit.

Having said that, as a blogger, I'll be buying the first box and possible the second if it's worth it. I do want to compare them to some of the other boxes and bags that feature kbeauty and see if they meet the mark!

@ I am going to try them for a few months and compare.  I am most likely going to get rid of beauteque's mask maven, as maskgenie is SO much better.
The May pouch will be my first pouch from maskgenie. I'm so excited, and I also ordered the June Pouch and her new Weekend Pouch. Cannot wait. 

I love my mask genie 10 days into the wild pouch. The delivery was quick too which is great. I've ordered the June pouch and may order the other limited edition pouch when I get paid. I don't think it'll be an "every month" sort of sub for me but I will order more from the website and treat my mum to a pouch now and again I think.

Latest posts

Back