avarier

K-Beauty Subs & Boxes

@@LadyGordon thank you so much! I purchased another couple of boxes from them - one I got the other day and it is perfect for traveling. The other is a mask one - my weakness. These are masks I have never tried before either - new brands!! yeah!

Hello Ladies,

It saddens me to  write this but I feel I need to get it out to as many places as possible. I and many others have been scammed by a K beauty Box. 

Brad Rilen earlier this year decided to start the business Brad's K Beauty Box.

I bought many boxes from him. I only received one. After multiple promises of boxes being sent, lies about postal hold ups, problems with people overeas with customs etc etc.....Last month he went silent. Would not answer any emails or messages to his facebook/website. His last message to me was stating that he had decided to close his business on august 18 and he would shortly announce it to everyone. That all my boxes would be sent within a week. This never happened, after multiple attempts at contact and people questioning him on his facebook business page he shut down with explanation his website/facebook page. Before he blocked me on facebook he sent me a message today finally saying I would get a refund but that it would take 10 days as of the high volume of refunds. I don't know how he would do this without my bank details. Seeing these transactions were not done through paypal I and many others are stuck trying to get a refund through our banks. He owes me a considerable amount of money, I also won a competition for a free mask pouch....I even collaborated a box with other girls for him with the promise of  a free box.Again nothing. Just wanting to give everyone a heads up xxx

• Like 1

@@Saffyra I saw that email a couple of days ago and was so confused.  I thought it stated they were ending their subscription service but I wasn't 100% sure.  That first sentence stated "We would like to inform you that Meikoko is resuming its BCdation Box Subscription Service." Then it goes on about how they are stopping for the rest of the year until next Summer?  Hope they are able to revamp their service and come out with a better subscription model. 

@@Cupcakes I saw someone call them out about that on Facebook and they responded and said that they did NOT mean resuming, they meant halting. Haha! Whoops! But the whole thing about coming back next summer? I don't know what that means :\ Seems arbitrary.

• Like 1