biancardi

Starlooks February 2015 (SPOILERS)

February's looks book is up  The theme is dynamic... pics in spoilers tag

There are those of you who’ve had your date lined up and your dinner reservations on point for months! And there are those who don’t particularly care for the Holiday at all! This month’s Starbox picks cater to both ends of the spectrum.

February isn’t just for pinks, reds, flowers, and hearts – it’s also the perfect time to experiment and find that edge you’ve been looking for. Get inspired this month/holiday and try out that new look you’ve seen all over your Pinterest you thought you could never pull off – we promise you can! And Starlooks is here to provide the tools you need along the way.

post-103689-0-23143200-1423221424_thumb.jpg

post-103689-0-87982100-1423221437_thumb.jpg

any thoughts?

February's looks book is up  The theme is dynamic... pics in spoilers tag

any thoughts?

Looks like we might get some false lashes, or a dark liquid liner?

that is what I am thinking, @TonyaBeans. We got falsies in september, but they were natural looking ones (for false eyelashes - lol), so this time around, they might be dramatic. I hope we get a nice liquid eyeliner - but we got the black one last year. It almost looks like a metallic liquid eyeliner, which if it is (and a new product), I will be so excited to have!

Outside of that, I got nuthin else...

• Like 1

I'm a little meh on the looks book this month.  It will be fun to see what we get though - I am thinking with an eye look that bold they must be sending something pretty interesting/unique at least.

• Like 1

Not overly excited about this month's Lookbook:(  To me it looks like fake lashes and some kind of eye decal or tattoo sticker like things or possibly a very metallic liner.  I am hoping for the latter, not a fan of the eyliner "tattoo" sticker like things.  My daughter has used things like that for drama club events, and halloween but unless you are clubbing or raving in NYC not real practical for us "soccerMoms" lol.  HOPING for "tool" like a brush but please no eyelasher curlers, or eyeliner brushes haven't we already gotten like 2 slanted liner brushes in the last year to 18 months?

• Like 1

it's a good box!!  yeah

cherub tender gloss - this is another "marsela" color - I like it a lot and I love tender glosses!

myth gem eye liner - I've purchased this last year and am almost done with it, so I am glad to get another one.  This is a deep charcoal grey eyeliner that has a slight shimmer

duet fan brush - SWEET!!  thank you for another brush!

post-103689-0-96437400-1424201764_thumb.jpg

swatches

post-103689-0-21845800-1424201764_thumb.jpg

Edited by biancardi
  • Like 2

I'm not a huge fan of this month's box, only because I've purchased similar products recently. I'm actually really looking forward to the change in box format if they start allowing you to customize. This way I can ensure that I won't be getting 3 fan brushes from different places each month and I can plan my subs so that they don't overlap as much.

• Like 1

It's weird to say this...but I'm really really over brushes. I'm swimming in them. I have at least 4 fan brushes already (and I don't know how to use them!) At least starlooks makes nice brushes.

AND YAAAAAAAAAAS!!! Gem pencils, I've been wanting myth for ages and the tender gloss looks nice too. So apparently not even close to as bad as I thought at all.

Are we all getting the same colors? I am so excited for cherub and myth now that I've seen them. I have a mighty need.

Are we all getting the same colors? I am so excited for cherub and myth now that I've seen them. I have a mighty need.

the card states those colors specifically, so I am assuming that everyone is getting them

Ya know, starlooks really needs to do something about the colors of their products online. They're not really accurate at all. On their site the Cherub tendergloss looks ugly and I would never buy it...ever. But it looks very pretty in the swatch above and every other one I looked up.

In other news, my box won't be here until tomorrow...and I won't get it until after work and I'm so sad on the inside.

• Like 2

Does Starlooks usually send out a tool with every box? Even though some may be dupes, it's a great way to supplement my brush collection without spending any extra money. Even the 'affordable' brushes are at least $10.

I am so officially in love with cherub and myth. I got my box last night and am wearing both today.

I love getting brushes, but could take or leave this one in particular.

• Like 1

Finally got my box today....late. Cherub is perfect. I'm going to wear it pretty much all the time.

I second this. It just adds a nice subtle sheen to my natural lips, but also somehow colour corrects them. The result is incredible. I need more of these tender glosses in my life!

They have too many satins. I hate satins. I'm going to buy all the glosses though. All.of.them.

Seriously, they're in my cart right now.

• Like 1