biancardi

K-Beauty Spa Night Sunday

@ChullBird  I used the moisturizing ones, not the peeling.  I am sorry that I wasn't clear :)   I usually put on a really thick foot cream over night and I do scrub my feet in the shower - as I cannot handle the peel bits of skin...

• Like 1

@ChullBird  I used the moisturizing ones, not the peeling.  I am sorry that I wasn't clear :)   I usually put on a really thick foot cream over night and I do scrub my feet in the shower - as I cannot handle the peel bits of skin...

Maybe I'll pick up some of the moisturizing masks for after my peel!

I know it's weird...but I like picking the peeling bits. I'm so gross.

OMG you guys...I used the peeling mask Sunday afternoon and by Tuesday I noticed my toes were bubbling (haha). By Thursday my feet were in full on peel mode. IN SHEETS. Just like the pictures. It was the single most disgusting/fascinating/fulfilling thing that has happened to me in a long time. I will definitely be using the Holika Holika masks again.

@@ChullBird must admit, I'm a bit scared to try one of those foot peeling masks on my tootsies. Thankfully I've not really got any really hard skin etc as I'm a bit squeamish when it comes to things like that and am not a "foot" person either (I could never in a million yrs be a chiropodist for example!). Glad its working for you though and you end up with silly soft toes

I probably should have mentioned my feet aren't that bad. I scrub them with a pumice stone every day. I mean still I know calluses build up over time, but I am SHOCKED at the amount of skin that came off my feet, with such ease.

I'm not a foot person either, for years I could barely tolerate my own, but with summer coming, I gotta get sandal ready....even though I will likely never be wearing sandals. If you're squeamish though, you'd be really grossed out because it's kinda nasty.

It wasn't a Sunday but a Monday spa night. Last night I decided to use one of the masks from the latest Beauteque bag. It was a Donkey Milk one. It comes with a cleanser, a serum and the mask. The mask felt so moisturizing and it was like a temporary botox (never used) for my tired skin. My skin looked so much better after the mask. My fine lines were gone and overall my skin just looked alive. I'm just blown away how the Korean skin care masks out perform my expensive Western brand masks any day. The Korean masks are just amazing. All the ones I've tried so far perform so well and absolutely no irritation on my sensitive skin. I'm not a huge fan of having to put the sheet mask on because I prefer traditional masks that you just apply on the skin but I've had to get used to the sheet masks because the results are just amazing.

I like the sheet masks - so quick to apply and easy to remove. When you've a 5 yr old, time is of the essence (literally) so anything that is quick is a hit in my book. More than 20 minutes and its a no-no. Hence its going to take me 15 yrs to get through all the memebox stuff I bought last year lol!

Am going to try a few sunscreens though next week - Etude House plus moringa one perhaps.

• Like 1

I'm wearing the Botanical Farms Salmon Egg mask right now and I try not to think about what's on my face (anything to do with fish eggs). The mask feels nice though. Slight tingling feeling but not unpleasant. Anyone else doing K-beauty spa night tonight?