Yuzen Spring 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got my Yuzen box. Anyone else waiting on their Yuzen boxes or just received one? I'll post a pic in a little while once I get it opened. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Here is the spoiler

yuzen spring.JPG

I'm excited about this box because I'll be able to use a lot of the items in the box.

The deodorant smells amazing. I love chocolate so the toffee almonds chocolate will be perfect for me (you can't see the chocolate in the picture because it's under everything else). I'm also interested in trying out the microdermabrasion cream. The lip gloss is a right shade for me as well. I'll be able to use the other things as well.

So many good things to say about this box.

ohh, that is nice box this quarter - I think I will have to get it.  I waffle back and forth with Yuzen - haha

thank you for posting the pic!

I just subscribed on Friday and my box will be delivered at the end of this week - it looks so nice :wub:

Here is the spoiler

I'm excited about this box because I'll be able to use a lot of the items in the box.

The deodorant smells amazing. I love chocolate so the toffee almonds chocolate will be perfect for me (you can't see the chocolate in the picture because it's under everything else). I'm also interested in trying out the microdermabrasion cream. The lip gloss is a right shade for me as well. I'll be able to use the other things as well.

So many good things to say about this box.
Oh, thanks for posting spoilers and pics!  I signed up Saturday evening after the MSA post.  It was an easy check out process and I was shocked to get a shipping notice this morning!  It's only supposed to take two or three days for my box to get here.  

I'm also weirdly excited about the deodorant and even more so now that you say it smells so good.  The box is so well presented and I love everything inside.  I don't know why I haven't subbed to Yuzen before now!  

The deodorant smell is very feminine compared to some other natural ones I've tried and I've tried many. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Hope you'll like it too. 

Thanks for posting the pics, I had been trying to decide whether or not to try Yuzen or not, but this convinced me to go ahead and order!

I am truly an addict, like I need one more subscription box......but I just couldn't resist!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So far I've tried:  

Chocolove Chocolate Bar. . .delicious!!!  The store near my home has the full size bars on sale 2/$5 so I bought a few more flavors.  All were scrumptious.  

Deodorant:  Works great!!  It has a sweet scent that isn't overpowering and really does a great job. 

Acure lipgloss:  It's 'slippery' and doesn't stay on my lips for long, but it has a subtle fruit punch type flavor to it that I love.   

I'm pleased with this box and have discovered some new brands. Good value and excellent curation.  

Latest posts

Back