How could I make my flat noses better than before?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How could I make my flat noses better than before?

[SIZE=12pt]I really need some advices for my nose.[/SIZE]

[FONT='新細明體']Maybe you can take a nose job or make up.[/FONT]

[FONT='新細明體']I have a flat nose , too. I always spend lot of time to make up, it is really tried for me. So I decided to take a nose job to improve my flat nose.[/FONT]

[FONT='新細明體']My friend had ever been to Taiwan for the nose job, she introduced me the doctor Chiu at Fabulous. She said that the doctor is really professional and nice, and the price of nose is not so expensive. I searched the doctor from the Internet and sent mail to him, and he wrote back the answers of my questions carefully.[/FONT]

[FONT='新細明體']Finally I decided to go to Taiwan and take the nose job at Fabulous.[/FONT]

[FONT='新細明體'][SIZE=12pt]Now my nose is really pretty, I feel more confidence than before.[/FONT][/SIZE]

I would suggest you to make a nose job~

[SIZE=12pt]My nose is very ugly , too. I had made the nose job at Fabulous in Taiwan before, and now I really feel my nose better![/SIZE]

Would you like to consider rhinoplasty? I have been thinking about it too, and have talked to quite a few surgeons already, and I think this can be quite promising if you prepare it right.

Latest posts

Back