Popsugar Must Have March 2015 *may contain spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's see I d love to see a Sara Happ Lip scrub, it comes in a few citrusy flavors like clementine and  I think there is a red grapefruit one), a nice traveling cosmetic case, a microdermabrasion paste or some kind of face mask, a nice beach bag/tote bag or a cross body bag.  Whats on your wish list?

Excited about this one! sounds refreshing. Don't really have a wish list but I like anything citrusy

Hmmm...hopefully "fresh" means something fresh laundry scented, or maybe fresh flower delivery. I have wanted them to do a gift voucher for The Bouqs for forever now! I like lemon, lime, and orange but not so much grapefruit. As long as there is no grapefruit included I'm happy! For "traveling" I would guess maybe a luggage tag?

Hmmm...hopefully "fresh" means something fresh laundry scented, or maybe fresh flower delivery. I have wanted them to do a gift voucher for The Bouqs for forever now! I like lemon, lime, and orange but not so much grapefruit. As long as there is no grapefruit included I'm happy! For "traveling" I would guess maybe a luggage tag?
A luggage tag would be cute! I was thinking maybe a travel set with airline-approved empty bottles/jars etc to put cosmetics/skincare in along with a little travel case to hold them all in. Although it could be something kind of like the Jewelry roll we got last February- just something to make packing for a trip easier etc. 

I would LOVE a voucher for The Bouqs- I love fresh flowers!

I'm down for citrus, but I would love it if it was some sort of body scrub or general beauty product of some kind rather than a candle/room spray kind of thing. I would say a juicer-type thing but we already got the water bottle not too long ago that has the infuser thing attached. 

Ahhh PopSugar is the only sub that I get mega-excited about guessing each month lol...Even after subbing for so long I'm still always totally surprised!

I love citrus and mint so anything would be good.

What do you think the granules in the corner represent? A scrub or coffee maybe.

And I would love a gift card for The Bouqs!

"TRAVELING" has me the most intrigued. I love love Citrus-y and fresh flavors, scents, etc. too and renewal sounds nice! I'm so excited for spring and this sounds like a perfect spring box to me so far!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm guessing that the Renewel is definitely some sort of scrub to renew our skin, lips, body, etc. Personally, I love to make my own organic scrubs-- it's super easy & fun to make. I made a gingerbread scrub over the holidays to give to my neighbors & it turned out amazing!! Take 1 cup sugar, 1 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup coconut oil,1/4 cup almond oil, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 2 tsp cinnamon, 2 tsp all spice, 2 tsp ginger

2 tsp nutmeg & Mason-style jars with lids :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sorry to get off topic but I'm totally obsessed with this scrub & wanted to share! Now back to the refreshing & citrusy March box talk :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ooh! Thanks for sharing! The gingerbread scrub sounds amazing. I made a sugar scrub one year for friends and family but the recipe was really simple. Yours sounds awesome! Will have to try it.

Looking forward to a refreshing box! Really need it for spring!

I wasn't a fan of the February box, so I'm ready to start daydreaming about March. Citrus scent is great, but I'm hoping it's not a citrus food item. Anything for the home would be great.

Do you think the green bits are basil?  So there could be something Lemon-Basil.  I think there's a natural brand with a hand soap in those flavors (haha! there's surely more than one brand and I think I'm thinking of Meyer? Cant remember but I got it at Target).

I'm not a big fan of what I've previously recieved in the Fresh brand, Ive gotten a face cream that smelled awful, like rotting cucumber that made my face breakout. I''m open to trying the brand again, but not products that smell or work like that! I'm hopeful for something that smells wonderful and fresh

Love everyone's ideas I would also be excited over a really good dry shampoo (have yet to find one I love, any recs) or a fun hair tool like a curling wand or wave maker.  A nice citrusy scent for the home would be nice, those wax warmers seem kinda cool. I m so ready for March real temps of -12 this morning have me so over this winter! Come on spring! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Love everyone's ideas I would also be excited over a really good dry shampoo (have yet to find one I love, any recs) or a fun hair tool like a curling wand or wave maker.  A nice citrusy scent for the home would be nice, that wax warmers seem kinda cool. I m so ready for March real temps of -12 this morning have me so over this winter! Come on spring! 
Dry shampoo would be great. I love dry shampoos and I'm always looking for new ones to try. My favorite ones so far are Klorane, Amika and Oribe (the last two thanks to Birchbox getting them in their boxes to try). They seem to work well for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm considering the March box since it's my birthday month.  lol I did like January's.  I've only been able to use the beanie once.  lol (I live in a milder climate)

A dry shampoo would be a huge disappointment to me.  I trade them away whenever I get them because they don't work on my fine, thin hair. 

Travel has me intrigued too!!  But if it's a bag that would be a bust since I just ordered one on Birchbox's sale and have random ones around the house. lol

I never use a dry shampoo because I also have fine, thin hair, but interestingly enough, I woke up today and my bangs were super oily, so I grabbed my fiance's Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo and it worked like a dream! There was none of that white powdery stuff, it had a very mild, fresh scent, and it even seemed to give my hair a bit of volume! 

I never thought I needed dry shampoo since I wash my hair almost every day due to the thinness and excess oil, but after one use I'm already a convert! LOL

I actually really like Psssst! dry shampoo.  I got it in Beauty Army a zillion years ago and it has always been my favorite since it smells really fresh and clean to me.  Like the hair version of fresh laundry smell, if that makes any sense whatsoever.  Plus it's super cheap. 

Latest posts

Back