EcoTools

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone use EcoTools brushes?? If so, can you tell me your experience using them. The good and the bad!! I was thinking about getting them for my younger cousin, I don't want to go to expensive with getting brushes that's why these came to my mind.

Thanks

I'm happy with EcoTools. I've used them as a back up/travel mostly but they are still ok. They are not as firm/full as other brushes I have but they seem to do their job still.

Do you recommend any other brand that has great brushes? My cousin is only 16, and i want to get her a first brush set. Without spending too much but I might have to go to MAC

Crown brush has some reasonably priced cute brush sets. MAC of course is great but more expensive. I've used Crown brushes before with no problems. They might be a great option for someone younger just starting out with brushes without having to spend so much on MAC brushes. You might want to check out Inglot brushes as well they are equivalent to MAC. Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received a set of them and didn't like them. The powder products wouldn't stick to the hairs at all. I think they're the worst I've ever used. I did have high hopes!

Back