FabFitFun VIP Spring 2015 *Spoilers!*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many of you are canceling and resubbing with the code. Thinking about doing it cause money is tight... I love this box though. I wish you got the $10 if you had stayed subbed since last month as an incentive to stay subbed instead of getting it for resubbing. Are people referring themselves for this... Do referrals disappear if you unsub?

@@Shayleemeadows I think referrals disappear if you unsub, but I don't know for sure.  I say this because I had enough referrals for a free box but I unsubbed before I got the final one.  No free box because I wasn't subbed (which is different than what you're asking).  I'd say email them and ask but they are SO terrible at responding to emails, you'd be better off calling.

Spring box referrals started 12/1.  So if you got three referrals between 12/1 and now, you'll get a free box.  Any referrals before 12/1 don't count.  (if that helps you with what you want to know)

SPOILER ALERT!! Since spoilers are in the subject line- I thought I could just post :)

image.jpg

I'm sure it's just me but these look like Autumn colors to me.  I love scarves but fall colors look like death on me.  Hopefully it will make a good trade item.  

I'm ready for spoiler #2!

Oh, yay!  These do seem springy to me, with the coral and mint shades.  I'm sure you could style them either way though.  I'm not madly in love with either one, but would wear the one on the right for sure.  Hopefully I can trade for it when the time comes if I get the other option. 

Not into these scarves at all so far. They remind me of furniture and painting patterns from the 80s. Maybe it's better in person? I hope more spoilers come out soon.

Those scarves do nothing for me - bleh. That's a pretty meh first spoiler. Hopefully the rest of the box is awesome.

Has anyone had issues with canceling their sub before? I tried to cancel over a week ago and my account is still marked as active... I filled out the cancelation form again a couple of days ago thinking maybe it hadn't gone through, but nothing. I sent a message about it through the form on their website and it said I would get an email confirming my message had gone through, but no such email has come. My email is correct on my account, so I am mystified :/

Has anyone had issues with canceling their sub before? I tried to cancel over a week ago and my account is still marked as active... I filled out the cancelation form again a couple of days ago thinking maybe it hadn't gone through, but nothing. I sent a message about it through the form on their website and it said I would get an email confirming my message had gone through, but no such email has come. My email is correct on my account, so I am mystified :/
Yes!!! I cancelled on their website like 4 times. Email them at [email protected], that worked for me!

Wow, my account was canceled within minutes of me emailing them! I still might resubscribe for the spring box, but waiting to see more spoilers.

What does everyone think of the second spoiler? I really like receiving makeup brushes, but I know some people like all their brushes to be the same. I've also never heard of the brand before.

I'm super excited and the second spoiler makes me even happier I subbed! I love getting makeup brushes! And I really like Ofra's lipstick, so I'm thinking these will probably be nice.

I subscribed based on the second spoiler but does anyone know what the value of this box is?

I had to unsub. I hope there are still boxes at the end of the month. I have to cut spending until then unfortunately. The brushes look pretty nice not super exciting though.

I subscribed based on the second spoiler but does anyone know what the value of this box is?
I was just on their website looking to see if there were customization options yet, and it said on the bottom of their page "over $300" value, but on the pop up advertising the spring box it said "over $200" ... So I'm not sure, im going to hope for the former! Especially as there is more than $80 tied up in the two spoilers so far.

I do like the spoilers though. I don't need another scarf but the one on the right is pretty. I can always use makeup brushes, so I'm happy about today's spoiler. I'm hoping for something really fun in this box for spring though!

Latest posts

Back