L'Oreal Infallible Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone tried any of the products in the L'Oreal Infallible line? I wonder how the foundation works since it says 24 hr matte coverage.

Infallible_additional.jpg

Cos21s_1_pack-shot.jpgCos21q_1_pack-shot.jpg

i've used the pro matte foundation. VERY good. it lasts a while, gives a good finish...and i hardly need to give touch ups.

interested in the makeup spray. i've heard it duped with urban decay's setting spray. < probably worth the shot!

I've used the setting spray, and I really liked it! Definitely comparable to UD's. 

I will also say (without going into too much detail) that I work with a variety of beauty experts and have to turn their thoughts into reviews and articles. The group as a whole gave it a thumbs up. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have tried it, but I prefer this infallible  foundation compared to the pro, it is a dupe for Chanels Pro Lumiere, if you guys remember that one, glorious stuff, and it bothers me when foundations doesn't come in a pump bottle these says.

Latest posts

Back