Has anyone tried either of these products?...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone here has tried Dayle Breault's Radiant Toner & Skin pads,

and/or Paula's Choice Scar Reducing Serum?

** Please share if these made any difference/improvement in your skin, and also what skin type you have.  **

I've read that several celebs use the Dayle Breault products, and have read other reviews (elsewhere) about the Paula's Choice serum, but I am curious for more opinions from you guys.

Thanks! :luv:

P.S. - My skin type is very pale/fair, sensitive, combination and acne-prone.  I keep my acne under control pretty well (thanks to antibiotics), but stil have very stubborn (chronic) blackheads and old acne marks that take forever to fade.  Since I am very pale, these are very noticeable on my skin.  My skin is too sensitive for any type of peels, so I'm always looking for gentler (yet effective) alternatives...( with no fragrances, parabens, glycols, mineral oil or fillers).

I have not tried the ones you have mentioned but I have tried Silvex Rejuvenation Miracle Serum.. Its mostly made up from precious natural extracts and peptides and they were and it did give me a rejuvenated appearance in terms of fading scars and all.. everyone's skin is different but I highly recommend you check it out and their other products.

http://www.silvexcosmetics.com/silvex-rejuvenation-miracle-serum-15-ml/

Peptides are important to skin rejuvenation. Have you all seen the effects of stem cells being used on skincare as well? All natural ingredients with no chemicals.

Here's the video and information: (link removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've not specifically used the Paulas choice serum, but I use Paulas choice skincare in general - I really trust their products as they are based on science and being a woman working in medical research in a hospital, I appreciate that angle on skincare, rather than the beauty industry products that contain a lot of irritating fragrance and alcohol. Not sure if that is helpful for not! Karen x

Back