Julep: March 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found some!!

img_2145.jpg

img_2182.jpg

img_2181.jpg

I love Ming, Nayely and Liza!

Which ones do you guys like best?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Nayley on the stick, but it looks too orange on the paper, so I guess I'll have to wait for the Julep official nail swatches. Lulu is pretty on the stick as well, but looks too pink on the paper. I'm hoping it will be the perfect greyish purple. Those two are my favourite.

I like Liza, but I'm not sure I like it enough to pay the add-on price for it lol.

I like Nayely, Ali, Lulu, Janet and Jahnavi on the stick. I have similar colors though but these pretty spring colors make me want to resubscribe. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I really like Ali too, but I am wondering how similar it will be to Shelly. I don't want to buy another polish that is almost the exact same as one that I got in January.

Has anyone seen any hints on what the cosmetic product will be this month?

Hi, I'm new - I've lurked every month to see spoilers and finally decided to join, so apologies if I don't post correctly. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It looks like March's cosmetic will be lipstick with a future hint of new liquid eyeliners and shadow sticks.  

Lipsticks are pictured and reviewed by Byrdie- http://www.byrdie.com/julep-light-on-your-lips-lipstick-review

main.original.585x0.jpg

main.original.585x0.jpg

Boxy Ladies posted a great review and sneak peek pics from the Dallas meetup (I think the pics from the OP are also theirs) - http://boxy-ladies.com/2015/02/12/dallas-julep-maven-meetup/

img_2152.jpg

img_2143.jpg

I might go with It Girl.  I really like the color Nedra & I'm curious about the Jelly & Soft Focus formulas.  Also, It Girl would be good because I have too many lip products right now.

I'm also excited to see the new eyeshadow sticks in an upcoming month!

I might go with It Girl.  I really like the color Nedra & I'm curious about the Jelly & Soft Focus formulas.  Also, It Girl would be good because I have too many lip products right now.

I'm also excited to see the new eyeshadow sticks in an upcoming month!
The eye shadow sticks makes me reconsider subbing again. I like that they are doing more makeup now. I cancelled because I had too many polishes but I'd be interested in trying these. The new colors for nails do look cute too. Too many cute things :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I was so tempted to get the polish lover's upgrade, but I stopped myself because I realized a lot of the colours were similar to ones I already had, just with different finishes.

This is what I ended up with:

Screen Shot 2015-02-20 at 11.14.45 AM.png

It's a nice collection, but I'm not really a fan of pastels so I'll be skipping.  Lulu is the name of my West Highland White terrier, so that was appealing, but the color would just wash me out.

I ended up buying two Nerdlacquers instead.  I was surprised there were any in stock, but a few were.

I'm getting the bombshell. It has been long time since I've gotten box. Excited to get some new products- the lip liner.

The lip liner is tempting. I feel like I'm at the point of my life (36) where I have to wear liner everyday. Has anyone ever tried clear liner? Can I wear it with any color lipstick? TIA

The lip liner is tempting. I feel like I'm at the point of my life (36) where I have to wear liner everyday. Has anyone ever tried clear liner? Can I wear it with any color lipstick? TIA
 I'm in the same boat being 37. My lips look horrible now. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I wear a liner almost every time. The times I don't, it doesn't look as good. I've never tried a clear liner though.

The lip liner is also my reason to get a box and I like the sunset rose lipstick ... I'm undecided if I should get Ali, Nedra or both. I wonder if Misti will be too similar to Nedra ...

OK I'm in!! Now I just have to figure out what I want with the liner.... Ah life is so tough being me... Lol!! I really like the orchid jelly & what lipstick is everyone vying for? I'm totally open to a new fun vivid color... I'm usually a red or baby pink gloss .. I want to try out something different though...

Latest posts

Back