Birchbox March 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mohammed will come to the mountain, and bring sample choice video post along too!

Because I'm an impatient and obsessive lunatic when it comes to anticipating next month's boxes. C'mon, I know you feel me.

In the dark recesses of the interwebz (on an aol page no less - who knew??) I found this March 2015 sample choice video.

http://on.aol.com/vi...eveal-518655580

products for yer hairs...

...but the curated box looks kinda fun. 

What d'yall think?

Thanks for posting! I like the designs of the boxes. Not sure if I'll select anything extra this month. I do like the hair ties but usually make my own. I like making things. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> The other extras look interesting though.

Thanks for posting! I love these videos. Hmmm..not sure what to pick. I am already a huge fan of its a 10 but have plenty at the moment. I might go for the Amika blow out spray. I'm not sure about the curated box yet, I will have to look at the products more closely but I do love the Laura Geller blush! March is my birthday month so I may treat myself to a Birchbox Plus item - either the headphones or the necklace.

thanks for merging 'em! and here's a close up pic of the curated items:

It looks like

Laura Geller blush

Dear Clark volumizing tonic

Whish Body butter (unsure what scent)

Supergoop eye cream

Derma-E Evenly radiant brightening Day cream

bb curated march2015.png

I think I'll go for the curated box because I know I will use 4 out of the 5 items and I love blush. I also don't really like the sample choices and have not been impressed with my boxes when I leave it up to chance. 

Since I don't want hair products, I'm going to go with the curated box.  I think I'll use 4 of the products, not sure about the Dear Clark though.

@@Jay.Aitch.Gee  Thanks for posting the video.  I'm not sure, but I think the Whish product is Almond scent. 

omg the almond whish body butter is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES! LOL 

The Laura Geller blushes are fantastic too- I actually got a full size one in my very first Birchbox years and years ago.

The rest of the curated box I could take or leave, and I prefer surprises, so I think I'm just going to choose the Amika spray. I've never really used my blowdryer on my hair (I always air dry) so I've been curious to see what my hair would look like if I did a blowout at home, and according to the video, it seems like that spray would be good to have on hand. Plus I really do like Amika products even though I'm not big on hair stuff in general. 

I had to add the necklace, I'm a sucker for Art Deco-inspired things.
I do love the whish stuffs, but I think I will leave it up to chance, though, since I was so pleased with my last box.

I'm very tempted by the curated box because all those products are great and good value, but I recently got a face cream and eye cream and blush/bronzer/highlighter palette from birchbox  :wacko:   :unsure:

So I'll prob go with the it's a 10 Leave In Spray since it's a very decent size.

I'm on the edge about the plus items because I'm supposed to be on a no spending restriction for as long as possible! I already bought the Mott 50 spf scarf and love it and it's only offered $9 cheaper so I don't feel that guilty...but the Chloe necklace is gorgeous and $14 cheaper than its regular price of $40!!...Anyone going for it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually get an email with the plus items with a link to add the item. Not sure if you can do it before. If there is  a way, hopefully someone knows. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I'm trying to be good and not add anything this month.

Latest posts

Back