Ipsy March 2015-spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Spoilers for the March bag. To resub or not to resub. Sigh. Screenshot_2015-02-23-18-32-22.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Those don't look like they would be the most flattering color lippies for me.  The eye shadow colors are nice, a little boring, but nice.

If I were sure I would get the lipstick I would consider resubbing, but I would probably get the eye shadow in a neutral shade and be totally unhappy.

Not sure how excited I am about the spoiler. I like the Nyx lipstick but I don't really need another eyeshadow. I'm hoping the other spoilers will be better :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. If I don't like my March glam bag I will probably unsubscribe.

If I were sure I would get the lipstick I would consider resubbing, but I would probably get the eye shadow in a neutral shade and be totally unhappy.
I feel the same way! I've gotten enough eyeshadow in sub boxes to last me a life time and one reason I quit ipsy is because I kept getting eye shadow that I didn't like over and over again

I was hoping that the first spoiler would be new Benefit mascara. I mean, the sample is out at Sephora, Ulta and Sample Society box. If they could put They're Real in the previous bag, they could put in this one too ..

I was hoping that the first spoiler would be new Benefit mascara. I mean, the sample is out at Sephora, Ulta and Sample Society box. If they could put They're Real in the previous bag, they could put in this one too ..
I'm dying to try it, but I don't want to commit to a full size in case I think it sucks.

I love the idea of a vibrant floral bag! Maybe it is just me, but I feel like we have been getting quite a bit of Nyx lip products lately. Not complaining because I do love them! I do like trying different brands though!

Hm. I like the idea of a floral bag, but not too sure I like the color of the lippies, and the eyeshadows and just...boring. 

I redeemed my points, so I think March will be the last bag for me. Unless ipsy knocks it out of the park.

I actually said in the February thread that I would like a floral bag. These aren't the most exciting spoilers, but there isn't anything that I would not want. If I had my pick I'd like the toffee colored lippy.

i was going to cancel ipsy, but when i tried it said are you sure? we are having these in the upcoming months- the balm. urban decay and yesbe or however you spell it. so i waited on canceling but watch they meant those will be in bags sometime this year lol. what to do, what to do

This spoiler is meh for me. I just got 3 free mini lippies from Sephora that are all awesome- UD Jilted, Smashbox Disco Rose gloss and Buxom in Mistress. I never want eyeshadow and I'm set for lip products. I hope there are more exciting products in the rest of the spoilers.

I really love my February bag which usually makes me lower my expectations for the next bag lol

I feel as though it wasn't that long ago that they offered a NYX single eyeshadow.  

I would be okay with the eyeshadow and all the shades of the lipstick I would wear, but I would like to branch out a bit more in terms of brands.  

Not a very tantalizing spoiler.

If I get another beige/tan/neutral eye shadow, I'm going to lose it! They all make me look like my eyes are swollen or bruised - not the shades for white, white, pink-toned skin!!

If we get another super shimmery, shiny, glitter bomb eyeshadow *I'm* going to lose it. I'm over glitter and shimmery eyeshadows in weird colors like blue and dark grey. I'd actually love neutral matte that won't crease up a storm! Nyx's taupe shade is my jam.

If we get another super shimmery, shiny, glitter bomb eyeshadow *I'm* going to lose it. I'm over glitter and shimmery eyeshadows in weird colors like blue and dark grey. I'd actually love neutral matte that won't crease up a storm! Nyx's taupe shade is my jam.
Lol - we should trade :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If I get another beige/tan/neutral eye shadow, I'm going to lose it! They all make me look like my eyes are swollen or bruised - not the shades for white, white, pink-toned skin!!
I find those are the colors that work best for my white, white, pink toned skin! I dislike all the dark blues and grays they send out though. Those definitely don't do anything for me at all.

Latest posts

Back