FOTD 2/23/15

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm new here! I've used other forums in the past but it looks like they're all pretty much dead at this point.  I don't usually wear much/any makeup, but I'm getting married in June 2016 and want to do my own.  I'm pretty pale which sometimes translates into looking almost ghostlike in certain photos.  That's certainly not pretty, so I'm trying to go for something natural looking that will give me some extra color without looking or feeling clown-like.

My friend is getting married in a couple of weeks, so now seems like as good of a time as any to start practicing with what looks good and what I like. This is actually yesterday's makeup.

Here's what I used:

Wet N Wild Walking on Eggshells Color Icon trio (brown only)

CG Lash Exact Mascara in Brown-Black

CG Cheekers in Rose Silk (I think this is the right color, lol, at work so I can't double check)

Rimmel London Exaggerate Lipliner in Pure 005

The lipliner was really creamy and not at all what I was expecting so I used it as lipstick.  I'm not sure if it translated in the photos but it was a bit brighter than what I expected but it was definitely fun to wear.  I only put chapstick on underneath and it lasted all day with minimal transfer.

20150223_075335.jpg

Back