• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Website for cheap name brand cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I found this website and ordered from them because my friend told me about it. I ordered a bunch of Nars lipstick $7 and a Named Palette $25. The products change often so you have to snatch what you can while they are in stock but they shipped quick and they are authentic. Thought I would share

http://makeupartistsale.myshopify.com

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be cautious about buying brand name cosmetics on discounted sites. Most likely they are counterfeits. Doesn't look like the link is working so they might have been taken down for that already. Name brands don't discount their products. It's not normal business practice for them. There are few exceptions where you might find name brand products on the major, "official" discount websites such as Hautelook, Gilt, Rue La La etc but the discount isn't usually that much.

I would be cautious about buying brand name cosmetics on discounted sites. Most likely they are counterfeits. Doesn't look like the link is working so they might have been taken down for that already. Name brands don't discount their products. It's not normal business practice for them. There are few exceptions where you might find name brand products on the major, "official" discount websites such as Hautelook, Gilt, Rue La La etc but the discount isn't usually that much.
My mistake I put the wrong link in, I updated it above but here it is again. I actually got all my stuff yesterday and they are legit. Thank god no counterfeit stuff! but so excited

http://makeupartistsale.myshopify.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Back