Do you use LinkedIn???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
 Hey everyone,

Love this forum, interested to know has anyone thought of using LinkedIn to discuss about makeup, or even makeup groups??

Also anybody in the makeup industry, who is doing the profession full time, or even part time and they want to promote them selves, I got a great resources for that. 

I love helping people out and find out more about makeup resources. And if you're an entrepreneur in the makeup industry want to promote yourself more using social media such as Linkedin send me either a private message or post your Linkedin name in the thread, and I will find you.

Angela K  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you guys are warm where ever you are :sunshine:  , I am in freezing Canada :smilehappyyes:

Hey everyone,

Love this forum, interested to know has anyone thought of using LinkedIn to discuss about makeup, or even makeup groups??

Also anybody in the makeup industry, who is doing the profession full time, or even part time and they want to promote them selves, I got a great resources for that. 

I love helping people out and find out more about makeup resources. And if you're an entrepreneur in the makeup industry want to promote yourself more using social media such as Linkedin send me either a private message or post your Linkedin name in the thread, and I will find you.

Angela K  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you guys are warm where ever you are :sunshine:  , I am in freezing Canada :smilehappyyes:
Thanks for the information!

Back