Fortune Cookie Soap: Summer Soap Box 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just saw that the Summer boxes are open for ordering on their site.

Last edited by a moderator:
@@theori3 yes, I've received mine! @musingsofamuse (think that's right) has an unboxing on her blog showing what's included as think she was sent a PR box before the official launch date.

Summer 2015 Fortune Cookie Soap Box full box.jpg

Here's mine! My favorite is the Lost Boys scent!

My box arrived today! Its smaller than I thought it would be and loaded with the cold so having difficulty actually smelling the different scents. Do like the feel of the scrub so may be tempted to use that $10 voucher on that when its released (though most things have sold out by the time I log on first thing due to time zone differences). I managed to pick up a few of the Wonderland items when they did the restocks so hoping it'll be the same this time.

Is there a time limit on the voucher and can you stack them or is it a case of one per transaction? My little girl loves the Oogie boogie soap with the bugs in it so was going to order a few bars - just wish the shipping costs weren't as extortionate!

I never had a time limit on the vouchers and you cannot stack them.

shipping is pretty bad if you are international...

Oh well, will be small orders now and again then. Just nice getting the little samples as enough to try a product and something different. There is the body shop and lush in the UK but can't enter the lush store as makes my eyes stream and starts me coughing as smell from the products just too overpowering. Body Shop is ok though and they have a loyalty programme now so can't get vouchers pretty regularly. There's also l'occitane but they seem to have bumped up their prices since the last time I did an order with them (they do have great stacking vouchers though which means if you spend about £30 you tend to get at least £25 worth free if you know what products to buy and in what order lol!).

I can't waittttttt for my summer box to get here!!!! It's been stuck with the label printed since last Thursday.  I know I'm going to love almost all of these smells! 

The lip balm sample is TINY! I'm actually scared to put it in my work bag as I'd never find it again so think it'll be a "side of bed" before sleep balm rather than an every day one.

The Lost Boys cream must have a strong scent as that's the only one I can smell clearly (the rest are really faint - though that's my cold rather than the product having an effect!).

I'm really looking forward to the autumn / winter scents as love cinnamon so hoping they include at least one product with that included.

This was my first box and I really liked everything in it. I love how everything smells and I don't usually like fruity scents. I think my favorite thing is the fortune cookie soap, it smells wonderful! The deodorant is probably the only thing I won't use. I can't wait for the fall box. 

So far the deodorant has held up fairly well for me. Way, way better than I expected it too. I've been wearing it for the past few days and haven't had any problems with it failing at all, which really surprised me.

I've loved this soap box so far, especially the scrub and the lotion. The soap itself is so pretty. I think it's my favorite one they've done so far.

I loved the perfume oil until my boyfriend pointed out that it smelled just like the toilet bowl cleanser we have. Ugh! Now I can't get that association out of my head lol.

Mine finally showed up today!!!! I'm not in love in love with any of the scents, but I'm still SO freaking partial to last year's summer box, The Candy Aisle, that I don't think anything will ever compare to that deliciousness for me.  I'm going to keep using everything the next couple of days so I can decide if there's anything I just HAVE to have for the summer release party.  

Honestly, I just want a million items in last year's The Sweet Spot scent, please. 

So far I've used the:

Tink! hand sanitizer, and I don't really love cherry scents, reminds me too much of all the medicine I had to take when I was a sickly little kid.  

The Kiss lip balm, and I'm actually not really getting much of a scent from it, but I do absolutely adore their lip balms.  They're SO moisturizing.  

and the Mermaid Lagoon perfume oil.  The fact that it could possibly stain clothing will keep me from buying it in a full size, but I love the little bottle of it.  So pretty!  

Last edited by a moderator:
They aren't doing Personal Space in any of the scents this time.  I really want Wendy Bird Personal Space, but I settled for 1 of each in Polyjuice Potion and In the Loop.  I used my $10 coupon code and with shipping it's about $17, so it's worth it.  I got Halloweentown Personal Space when they did the CYO and I use it as cubicle freshener and bathroom spray every day at work.  It's about 1/2 gone and a little goes a long, long way, but I do not want to run out, ever, because it works so well.

Quite surprised at how much of the Neverland collection is left. I'm in the UK so always miss the collection release and by the time I do log on, everything has already sold out! This time only a couple of items have sold out and there's still loads of products. Guess a lot of folk don't like smells? Did order the Tink soap bar (glow in the dark one as DD will love that!) plus the boy who never grew up salt scrub and whipped cream as really like the smell of tha one. Finally, ordered another Oogie boogie soap as love cinnamon and the bugs are fun for DD. With the discount came to $54 or so with the shipping (which is the killer - $23.80!) will likely also have import duty to pay as well. Next time unless I REALLY love the scent, think ill just be buying a couple of soap bars with the voucher lol!

Quite surprised at how much of the Neverland collection is left. I'm in the UK so always miss the collection release and by the time I do log on, everything has already sold out! This time only a couple of items have sold out and there's still loads of products. Guess a lot of folk don't like smells? Did order the Tink soap bar (glow in the dark one as DD will love that!) plus the boy who never grew up salt scrub and whipped cream as really like the smell of tha one. Finally, ordered another Oogie boogie soap as love cinnamon and the bugs are fun for DD. With the discount came to $54 or so with the shipping (which is the killer - $23.80!) will likely also have import duty to pay as well. Next time unless I REALLY love the scent, think ill just be buying a couple of soap bars with the voucher lol!
I think they significantly increased the amount of the products available since so many people complained about everything selling out so quickly after the launches.

Latest posts

Back