Mac Cinderella Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MAC Cinderella is almost all sold out on their website. Did anyone end up getting anything from this collection?

mac cinderella.jpg

I just checked and the lip products are back in stock on their website if someone is interested. I ended up ordering a lipstick and a gloss. It's been so long since I wore MAC last so I'm interested in trying these plus my daughter will love the fact that these are Cinderella collection items. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm gonna check it out at my local Nordstrom's.  For some reason things that sell out quickly online seem to last in that store a lot longer.  Last time I went in for the Oxblood lipstick from the Isabel & Ruben collection which was totally sold out online and they still had boxes of the stuff.  I bought 3 because I love the color so much and don't want to pay $50 on eBay when mine runs out.

The only thing I'm really interested in is the lipsticks and maybe the lipglass.  The eyeshadow quad looks great, but being obsessed with Urban Decay palettes means I have more eyeshadow than I can use in a lifetime...

The lipstick and the gloss I had ordered finally came today. Already tried them on and love them. I have too many nude lipsticks and glosses but these are nice.

Mac cinderella.jpg

Latest posts

Back