Reija

Box of Style by The Zoe Report **Spoilers**

I finally filled my profile out - never got the email.  I always hate summing up my style into one word; nothing seems to fit.  And I feel like glam has two completely different connotations to me (one is more sophisticated like oldschool Hollywood glam, one is on the trashy side).

• Like 3

The more I see that watch, the more I love it!

Me too! I originally put mine up for swap because I have a Burberry watch that I wear most days, but I'm really falling in love with it & might noy be able to part with it when it's in my hands.

• Like 1

I didn't realized we are so close to getting the Fall box. So excited!!!! Thanks for the info!

• Like 2

I didn't realized we are so close to getting the Fall box. So excited!!!! Thanks for the info!

I didn't either. . .yay!  I love fall and can't wait to get the watch...the way they styled it in the picture with the red nails and black sweater. . perfection. By far, this is my favorite subscription box!!

• Like 1

My payment was processed for fall :) shipping set for September 1st!

Mine too.. But man did the timing suck for me.

• Like 2

I hope that since the fall box is now sold out means they will release the spoiler for the winter hero item!  

• Like 2

I'm a little annoyed with them right now. Apparently last week they launched a referral program. If they sent out an email about this, I didn't receive it and I referred 2 people that I do not get credit for since the Box of Style referral link wasn't used. I saw the link last night right after one of my referrals signed up. If you get 5 people to sign up, you get a box for free.

I'm a little annoyed with them right now. Apparently last week they launched a referral program. If they sent out an email about this, I didn't receive it and I referred 2 people that I do not get credit for since the Box of Style referral link wasn't used. I saw the link last night right after one of my referrals signed up. If you get 5 people to sign up, you get a box for free.

To be honest, it doesnt work well. I had a friend sign up through the email (there is a cumbersome process from the site - or need to use link) and it doesnt work anyways. Had a friend sign up and it is not showing in my account. She clicked link right from the email. 

To be honest, it doesnt work well. I had a friend sign up through the email (there is a cumbersome process from the site - or need to use link) and it doesnt work anyways. Had a friend sign up and it is not showing in my account. She clicked link right from the email. 

I hope they credit you! They told me their link is the only way to refer someone because "this data needs to be tracked by our program." If they are tracking it, they should have a record of your friend using it. Sounds like they haven't worked all the bugs out yet.

I hope they credit you! They told me their link is the only way to refer someone because "this data needs to be tracked by our program." If they are tracking it, they should have a record of your friend using it. Sounds like they haven't worked all the bugs out yet.

Nope. They're awful. They set up this awful referral process (it's difficult to find) and I actually forwarded the actual email with link that they sent.  They can't fix it they said.  The cost for them to acquire a brand new customer from me - one who never heard of them - was literally nothing.  Their advertising costs are high.  They can learn to "fix it" - or they will learn the cost of losing customers. I used their email. They need a better tracking mechanism and easier referral process (for people who aren't bloggers and don't have websites). 

EDIT: in my case, they used the link. The person just signed up w/ their spam email address rather than their regular one. 

Edited by boxesandboxes

Has anyone else signed up for the Fall box...NOT been charged for it yet? I am getting concerned. I emailed CS a couple weeks ago to make sure I was signed up and the gal said I was. When I look at my account...it says "processing". It's said that for about 2 weeks now.

If they ship on the first, I wonder if we will have spoilers by the end of the week. Does anyone recall what shipping method is used?

Has anyone else signed up for the Fall box...NOT been charged for it yet? I am getting concerned. I emailed CS a couple weeks ago to make sure I was signed up and the gal said I was. When I look at my account...it says "processing". It's said that for about 2 weeks now.

Hi, I can only relate my experience. I was charged immediately upon ordering. I ordered the box very shortly before it sold out. 

• Like 2

If they ship on the first, I wonder if we will have spoilers by the end of the week. Does anyone recall what shipping method is used?

I believe it's UPS.

Hi, I can only relate my experience. I was charged immediately upon ordering. I ordered the box very shortly before it sold out. 

Thank you girly girl! this is exactly what happened. I guess I forgot in my excitement upon seeing the spoiler!

If I remember correctly spoilers for the summer box were released on the promised shipping date 7/1.  I believe 9/1 is the promised shipping date for the fall box fingers crossed spoilers are released today eek!

• Like 4

I think they did spoilers since they weren't able to ship on time last time. hoping they don't actually do spoilers and we just get our boxes first. 

• Like 3