Beautyfix (Blush Beauty) March 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting the links. If this is really what we're getting in our boxes, I might cry.  Talk about boring!   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'll be canceling and won't look back this time.  They never did send me an email about the change, so I'm not very happy with them right now.  

I don't subscribe to this anymore, because I got tired of the crappy boxes...but I'm just throwing this out there: The smartlash works really well (over time) I used it on my eyebrows. It's not a miracle worker obviously, but it is effective.

Those spoilers are legit, just got off the phone with customer service. I've been a subscriber for 8 months and I'm done. These will be my 3rd JF and skin medica products in the past few months. There is no curation, they're just throwing overstock into a bag. Well, now a box instead.

It's odd that I didn't get the email about the change, but I did get a shipping email today and it still says "Blush"  

I am going to call customer service when I get the box and throw a giant fit. It takes a lot to get me riled up, but this all just seems like a bunch of late night TV junk. . .or something you would get at a mall kiosk.  I know some of the things get good reviews, but as you said smarw, there is no curation and it all just seems like leftover random things.   I'm canceling, for sure!

I realize it is a Mystery box. . but nothing in it appeals to me and I don't like the way they've been treating their customers these last four or five months.  

Well, I love this box. Yeah hate the shampoo brand, but I think this particular stuff may actually lather unlike the last bottle of JF gunk? Maybe? And a full sized face serum is more than we would expect. Plus all the other goodies. This box is worth over $180 so I could pretend the shampoo isn't even there and be pleased. I may buy two boxes....

The skinmedica product will be a teeny sample and I'm assuming the medicell product will be as well. So the value will be much less than than $180. I'm supposed to get mine tomorrow so we'll see. I just don't think they should send an email to subscribers saying they're sending out new brands when at least two items are repeats.

The skinmedica product will be a teeny sample and I'm assuming the medicell product will be as well. So the value will be much less than than $180. I'm supposed to get mine tomorrow so we'll see. I just don't think they should send an email to subscribers saying they're sending out new brands when at least two items are repeats.
The Medicall is full sized and the shampoo is not like the other JF products and I may actually like this one!

:smarw, on 04 Mar 2015 - 10:30 PM, said

And the lip product is supposed to be used with a device that retails for about $200. I'm assuming they won't be including this device so what are we supposed to do with the product?
Ohhh my..  Just looked at the box, and you are right.  After looking around the web, the US device is optional.  But I imagine it doesn't work as good without it,

Will be back with a pic of my box.

4 full sized products;

Medicell 1 oz

Smartlash .16 oz

JeNu Lip serum .47 oz

JF shampoo 6.8 oz

Small tubes

Skinmedia C &E .13 oz

Skinceuticals advanced pigment corrector (Likely .13 oz also)

Skinceuticals eye cream (likely .13 oz also)

2 foil packets:

dermalogica cleansing gel

dermalogic active moist

The shampoo is different from all the other JF products. It is a thick opaque blue with a very tiny bit of foaming ability.

014.JPG

015.JPG

Thank you for posting this! I'm trying to just get over my dissapointment. I think I'm being unreasonable because I know we get a lot... Trying to psych myself up a little bit!

Thank you for posting this! I'm trying to just get over my dissapointment. I think I'm being unreasonable because I know we get a lot... Trying to psych myself up a little bit!
If you think about it, BeautyDNA charges about the same for 1 full sized serum and nothing more.  

Update, this box is sold out already?  Is this just a web programming issue due to the changes or is it really sold out?

If you think about it, BeautyDNA charges about the same for 1 full sized serum and nothing more.

Update, this box is sold out already? Is this just a web programming issue due to the changes or is it really sold out?
Beauty DNA is my favorite box because it addresses,your actual skin care need. The other boxes, just give the same thing to everyone, which can be bad for the skin. I've used every product they've sent. Prefer it over blush/beautyfix.

For those that already received the box, does the shampoo have a bad scent? Mine smells a little like mildew or a rank Seba Med face wash. The sealed was slightly open, think I may have a shampoo that has "spoiled". Not for sure because don't know how it should smell normally.  It could just smell bad as a brand. 

For those that already received the box, does the shampoo have a bad scent? Mine smells a little like mildew or a rank Seba Med face wash. The sealed was slightly open, think I may have a shampoo that has "spoiled". Not for sure because don't know how it should smell normally.  It could just smell bad as a brand. 
Just got up and pulled it out if my shower to check for ya,  I can't remember if mine even had a seal or not, but it wasn't leaking.  

Now for the scent...  It is a very mild floral (too mild) that barely covers the smell of the ingredients,  I got one recently from Discover Marta that barely touched the ingredient smell, so I recognized that peculiar smell with this product immediately.  But the scent is in no way musty.  If yours is musty, I would contact them.

Just got up and pulled it out if my shower to check for ya, I can't remember if mine even had a seal or not, but it wasn't leaking.

Now for the scent... It is a very mild floral (too mild) that barely covers the smell of the ingredients, I got one recently from Discover Marta that barely touched the ingredient smell, so I recognized that peculiar smell with this product immediately. But the scent is in no way musty. If yours is musty, I would contact them.
thanks for checking, very nice of you. Mine smells nothing like what you decribe. Think mold has got into the bottle (smells like it) because of the broken seal. I'm going to call them.

Latest posts

Back