MUT Care Package Giveaway

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The first MUT care package is ready to be given away! :luv: As I had mentioned in one of my previous posts, I want to give away the extra products/samples I get from buying various subscription boxes and products. I can't use them all so I much rather give them to a new home and hope someone else can use them or give them to friends and family or someone in need. These will be a mixture of products and samples such as hair care, skin care and makeup from the boxes I subscribe to such as Birchbox, Glossybox, Sample Society, Yuzen, Memebox, Petit Vour, Pop Sugar Must Have, Boxycharm, TestTube etc as well as various other samples from other product purchases of mine. These are unused products/samples. There are no pictures because the content will be a surprise. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

How to Enter

1. Post your current favorite makeup item below.

2. (Optional extra submission) please share this on your Facebook page and respond to this Topic with the note that you shared it on Facebook.

How the winner is chosen

We will use Random.org to determine the winning post number and will contact the winner via PM for the shipping address. This giveaway is open now and runs until 9pm (Pacific Time) on March 16th and is open for both USA and non-USA residents.

Last edited by a moderator:
My current favorite makeup product is my new ColourPop blush.  I have it in 2 colors and both are so pretty and long lasting.

How fun! My current favorite makeup product is my Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Peony. It gives my lips just the right amount of petal pink, and it stays on so well! I can't wait to purchase more Melted products. 

My favorite is Nars eyeshadow base. It's the ONLY base that won't crease shadows on my oily eyelids.  I don't know what I'd do without it.

My current favorite makeup is the Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte eyeshadow palette. I looooove how pigmented the colors are.

Mine are the Au Naturale eye shadows that came in the MSA Quarterly box.  The Addiction color is just gorgeous with my hazel eyes!

My current favorite is the Anastasia Dip Brow.  Now I can't leave the house without touching up my eyebrows at least a little bit.

My favorite makeup product is Staniac lipstain in Beauty Queen by the Balm. The color lasts all day and stays put on my lips rather than my coffee cup.

Right now I'm loving the Milani Rose Powder Blush in Tea Rose. Love the pretty rose pattern on the blush and love the color!

My favorite products are the colourpop lippies! Just gorgeous and last all day.. :wub:

My current favourite is my Missha BB cream. After quite the search, I finally found one that looks okay.

My favorite beauty product is a lip product since I suck at doing my makeup and its the L'Oreal Color Caresse Shine Stains. The stain stays put for hours. 

My current favorite make-up product is the Tarte Cheek Stain. I have it in 3 colors and I love them on. They blend so nicely and I love using cream products on my skin during the winter months. I want to collect them all!

My current favorite is Benefit's They're Real mascara. It has been my favorite for a long time, and rapidly approaching HG status!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back