BarkBox - the value and the customer service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First, Barkboxes are awesome.  I've found something of use every time and so far, in 6 months, nothing had fallen apart - the stuffed animals are sturdy, the treats are different, usually gourmet or organic and my doggie has loved variety.  There is an abominable snowman thing that quacks that he has handled half the day for weeks, and he's a heavy chewer and it looks brand new.

However, I wanted to highlight something BarkBox did for me - in all the madness.

My doggie has to be put to sleep and I had just signed up for a years sub.  I canceled my sub, it asks why and I listed the reason.  They leave it open that you can contact them for a refund on the boxes.  They sent condolences and with no hoops, they refunded almost $300 with no questions asked.

I thought I would share both how amazing the boxes are, and how amazing the customer support is.  If you have a furry friend, it is totally worth the value, but even more so now.

First, Barkboxes are awesome. I've found something of use every time and so far, in 6 months, nothing had fallen apart - the stuffed animals are sturdy, the treats are different, usually gourmet or organic and my doggie has loved variety. There is an abominable snowman thing that quacks that he has handled half the day for weeks, and he's a heavy chewer and it looks brand new.

However, I wanted to highlight something BarkBox did for me - in all the madness.

My doggie has to be put to sleep and I had just signed up for a years sub. I canceled my sub, it asks why and I listed the reason. They leave it open that you can contact them for a refund on the boxes. They sent condolences and with no hoops, they refunded almost $300 with no questions asked.

I thought I would share both how amazing the boxes are, and how amazing the customer support is. If you have a furry friend, it is totally worth the value, but even more so now.
I'm so sorry about your fur baby-- hugs

First, Barkboxes are awesome.  I've found something of use every time and so far, in 6 months, nothing had fallen apart - the stuffed animals are sturdy, the treats are different, usually gourmet or organic and my doggie has loved variety.  There is an abominable snowman thing that quacks that he has handled half the day for weeks, and he's a heavy chewer and it looks brand new.

My doggie has to be put to sleep and I had just signed up for a years sub.  I canceled my sub, it asks why and I listed the reason.  They leave it open that you can contact them for a refund on the boxes.  They sent condolences and with no hoops, they refunded almost $300 with no questions asked.

I thought I would share both how amazing the boxes are, and how amazing the customer support is.  If you have a furry friend, it is totally worth the value, but even more so now.
Breaks my heart - sorry. I do love barkbox.  The staff are really cool - and the office is great too.  If you are ever in New York you should pop by.  They've hosted parties there.  Everyone loves their dogs there.  Really heartwrenching to read about your news.

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear doggie, my heart breaks for you. Thank you for posting this information about Barkbox. I currently have a 6 month gift sub from Petflow Spoiled Rotten box, but I was thinking about getting my furkid a sub to Barkbox when it ends. This really shows how much they do care about their customers and that sounds like a good company to deal with.

Again, I am so very sorry for your loss, hope your memories give you comfort. 

so so sorry for the loss of your love. It never gets easier, no matter have many pups you're blessed to have in your life.

Thanks for the info on Barkbox- I was considering and I love companies that care about their customers!

I got back recently from Spring Break with the kiddos, but I wanted to thank everyone for their sympathies.  It's a nice gesture, especially when combined with the great CS I got from Barkbox.  I will definitely have them when I decide to move on.

Latest posts

Back