Kim Kardashian's New Look

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Kim Kardashian has a new look. Thoughts?

1425581466_kim-kardashian-467.jpg

It is not a good look and as someone who is blonde and who has had highlights and stuff like that it is recommended to only go two shades lighter from your natural color if your someone who is planning on dying your hair.Plus platinum blonde for someone with olive skin tone and who is armenian is a bad idea to begin with it just doesnt do anything for her skin tone its too much.Platinum blonde / blonde in general and even brunette hair its hard to go those shades especially if its not your natural color to begin with it can look really bad if its not done correctly and wash you out.Blonde to me looks better with pale skin rather than people who are tan or who fake tan it just looks too much to me.I'am not a fan of platinum hair though overall I think its too white blonde its almost too light of a shade for my liking I like the more natural blonde colors.Plus it really damages your hair if your dying it every shade every yr.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back