Nancy Tang

Hi, New Blogger

Hi I'm new to Blogging. I have detailed review of the Holika Holika red wine mask. I also have 3 hauls coming in, all korean beauty products and I plan to do reviews of those as soon as they arrive. I also hope to compare the red and white wine masks to see what is the difference between the products.

I got into blogging because I write so many reviews anyway. I think it is super important people know about the product before they purchase it. In fact that is how I decide what products I will purchase. I check around through word of mouth, forums, blogs, and reviews about what products are good and for what reasons.

http://thebeautyscoop101.blogspot.com/

Happy readings and happy bloggings!

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook