I got an email this morning about a leftover mystery Luxor box, available tomorrow for a 2 day window.  Would you take the chance?  I've only purchased the holiday box with the 1951 clutch, which I'm eagerly awaiting!

I received the tracking number for the December "holiday" box - so excited since this will be my first Luxor box.

• Like 1

I am not doing well with LE holiday boxes!  The full spoilers are on MSA and the bracelet is not my style at all ....  the rest is a bit too much gold. 

I just saw the spoilers for the Luxury Holiday box and am so much more excited for it than the Popsugar for Her box, which I also bought and think is a miserable fail!  I can't decide if I want to sub to Luxor box monthly... too much crap and not enough dollars :D

I prefer the regular Luxor Boxes, I haven't been wowed by either of their LE boxes. I'll keep enough of the other items to make it worth the cost though, just like with the Most Requested.

MSA message board have spoilers: 

-Faux fur throw... I got the sheared beaver throw and it is GORGEOUS ($100)

-Mottahedeh Snowflake mug ($45)
-Jules Smith black and gray ombre crochet tube scarf ($45)
-Mariebelle Aztec Hot Chocolate 6oz ($12)
-Etiquette "lots of cash" ivory cashmere socks ($45)
-Pura Botanica "just because" candle tin - 2 tins - ($13 each) (2 of 4 scents: fulfill mint, tea garden, oh so citrus, sweet chai)
-Pura Botanica Botanic Bath Infusions - 2 single packs - ($11 each) (2 of 4 scents: moments in mint, pick me up, lost in lavender, rose retreat)
-Pura Botanica Lend a Hand Creme Smoother ($12)

can't wait to see pics!  GREAT box!

Edited by boxesandboxes
  • Like 4

I received my box today and love it, except the white throw. I was hoping for a darker color and hope to swap it for one of the darker ones. The mint bath salts are strong, when I opened the box that is all I could smell! This is still one of my favorite boxes.

• Like 1

I just received my shipping notice for the February SE box - it's scheduled to ship tomorrow and hopefully I will receive it by the end of the week.

• Like 1

They usually ship 2 day priority. So we should start seeing spoilers Tuesday or Wednesday. I go my shipping notice also. Hope it is a good one and not a flop like the most requested. Luckily I dodged that one, learned a lot after the PS CFDA train wreak. Lol

• Like 2

They usually ship 2 day priority. So we should start seeing spoilers Tuesday or Wednesday. I go my shipping notice also. Hope it is a good one and not a flop like the most requested. Luckily I dodged that one, learned a lot after the PS CFDA train wreak. Lol

Mine should be there tomorrow. Will post pics and description.

• Like 3

cybeline, on 08 Feb 2016 - 3:24 PM, said:

Mine should be there tomorrow. Will post pics and description.

Can't wait to see your pictures.  My box is scheduled for delivery tomorrow but in the interim MSA has another spoiler up and it is a great one IMO.

• Like 2

New Spoiler Up on MSA.  Very nice item!!!!  Mine is at the PO now, but it won't be delivered until tomorrow!!!!

• Like 2

Full spoilers now available on MSA from Cybeline.

Edited by MET
  • Like 1