Best Foundation to wear under heat & humidity

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
over the years I have tried various foundations and have still not found one I can swear by under heat. I use Estee Lauder double wear when going out but my face can still go red if in extreme heat. Has anyone got any suggestions on an everyday foundation I can wear which will last in all conditions, price is not a factor if it works & the redness stays away!   

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in South Florida which is extremely hot AND humid, and I have a very oily tzone. The only two foundations that have worked for me here are Everlasting from Clarins and Guerlain LdP. Depending on how hot it is I might still get a bit shiny in the tzone, but nothing that a little blotting wont fix and the foundation is still there and looking beautiful.

I dont know if anything can avoid turning your face red... that just seems like a normal reaction for your skin.

Have you tried using a strong sun screen, along with a primer, foundation and setting spray?

Maybe a rosewater type spray?

Good foundation can take a lot of heat and wont melt, but nothing will stop you from going red/flush. 

Another thought is using a color corrector... maybe something like smashbox green primer?

I use a colour corrector primer but will definitely try the setting spray and the foundations recommended, thanks for the tips 

I've found Guerlain LdP to work great as well. I also really like Dior foundation. Their powder foundation has excellent coverage. I recently tried a sample of the new Dior Nude Air and now it's on my wish list to buy. It's really nice. Very light but great coverage.

Latest posts

Back