Looking for makeover. Please give tips? Suggestions?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,
I am trying to get over someone and I want to work on my appearance to make me more confident.

I want to find what kind of haircut to get, what colors that would look good on my skin, and any makeup suggestions. I really appreciate it!! I have attached my pictures so you can know what I look like and give suggestions.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t318/howacupcake/20140913_103302_zpszxtomyka.jpg

Thank you!!

You've got great skin! You're already pretty but a knowing how to contour will enhance your features. Eye makeup will really make your eyes. A new hair color (light brown) and a new hairstyle are also helpful. 

Knowing how to do these two things will make you a bombshell for sure! 

Hi @@howacupcake

I think you are pretty enough! You remind of Jennifer Lawrence at first glance. 

agree with pinkytrend, I think colouring your hair brown and curling it will instantly make a difference. 

Hope it helps

Mag

You've got great skin! You're already pretty but a knowing how to contour will enhance your features. Eye makeup will really make your eyes. A new hair color (light brown) and a new hairstyle are also helpful. 

Knowing how to do these two things will make you a bombshell for sure! 
Thank you so much!! What color brown do you recommend? Do you recommend highlights?

Hi @@howacupcake

I think you are pretty enough! You remind of Jennifer Lawrence at first glance. 

agree with pinkytrend, I think colouring your hair brown and curling it will instantly make a difference. 

Hope it helps

Mag
Thank you so much Mag! You are very kind. I will look into brown!! :)

Latest posts

Back