New Argan Oil Makeup By Physicans Formula

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Physicans Formula launched a new argan oil makeup collection. The collection is called Argan Wear and it includes makeup infused with argan oil, ranging from BB cream to blushes and bronzers. The Argan Oil Blush is priced at $12.95 and the bronzer is $14.94. There is also a Eye Booster Kit that builds lashes to create a false lash look.

physicians-formula01.jpg

physicians-formula02-land.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The packaging is soooooo pretty!

I've always been a sucker for pretty packaging. I love how the bronzer looks in the package - but I am skeptical about buying it.

I hear the gold is just overspray and is only on the top layer (underneath it’s just color). So really, all the shimmer is gone after the first swipe.

Honestly, the shimmer is the only reason I was considering buying.

It is sooo pretty, and that's definitely why I bought the blush in "natural."  It smells really good too and goes on well.  It's overpriced for a drugstore brand, but it works well enough as a backup.  When I bought it, i got $7 back in CVS Extracare bucks for spending the $12 on it, so I really ended up getting it for $5.  Otherwise, I wouldn't have gotten it.  It's SO DANG PRETTY sitting in my makeup drawer though.  

I'm honestly glad that the glitter came off, even though it came off ON MY BRUSH, so there's still probably a bit of glitter stuck in there, even after washing it 2x. 

I don't completely regret the purchase, but I'd definitely not buy it again because it just doesn't apply as well as several of my other blushes.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Back