Quarterly Co. Fathom **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, because you asked so nicely :) - content below + photo. 

4-in-1 Flight 001 adapter ($25)
Baggu small 3d zip pouch (green/white stripe) ($8)
This is Ground leather cord taco ($25/5 pack so maybe $5 each?)
DUBS accoustic filters ($25)
Sisters of Los Angeles playing cards ($10)
Ursa Major - fantastic face wash (2 fl oz - $12) + fortifying face balm (.05 fl oz - $12) + 3 bamboo infused wipes ($3 - rounding down )
CODE for artifact Uprising instagram photo book ($25 value)
Fathom postcards + small travel game

Can't figure out where the spoilers button is anymore. Sorry!

IMG_6870.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
About Fathom: Pavia Rosati and Jeralyn Gerba launched Fathom to celebrate all the reasons travelers hop a plane, hitch a ride, and explore the world beyond their backyards.

Their award-winning website is where they — and the countless travelers who have become part of the Fathom world — share inspiring stories, practical advice, destination guides, and clever resources and products. Fathom is where the world-curious indulge their passion for travel, whether they're setting off tomorrow or indulging in digital daydreaming.

Insider knowledge, the world’s best places, inspired travelers — come along for the ride.

I love the taco, I have to say.  I already put my earbuds in it.  The website shows other fun colors.  The instgram friendly book sounds perfect. I have so many travel photos from multiple countries that it would be a great coffee book (some showcased on walls already). 

The value isn't great.  I'm starting to think that a Travel theme subscription box is really difficult to do well.  This box is fine but I don't need anything in it.  Love to travel so I guess I have all this stuff already.  Taco thing is kind cool though.

Latest posts

Back