FOTD for January 14th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys! So here I am... Just a bit of playing.

EYES:

MAC BC Paint

Rimmel Hoxton Metallic Eye Gloss (in place of MAC CCB for experimentation)

Prestige Limelight e/s

Prestige Wasabi e/s

Prestige Amethyst e/s

Prestige Ebony e/s

Prestige Glisten e/s

MAC Macroviolet Fluidline

DiorShow

MAC Fibre Rich Lash

MF Smoke e/s (for brows)

LORAC Brunette Tinted Brow Wax (for brows)

Gurl! you just blow me away with these looks:icon_eek::icon_love:clap So freaking fantastic:clap

Sorry the pic is quite heavy...

Here is a little one :

bleu1.jpg

WOOOOOOOW Leila!!!That looks awsome!!OMG you are talented!!!Those green colors look fantastic and you have such beautiful eyes!!You are really lovin` those Prestige e/s I see!!!!

This was actually my yesterday's FOTD, but I didn't have the time to post it. My friends and I play friendly games of poker every now and then, and yesterday was a poker night.

My poker face for yesterday was:

Eyes:

ArtDeco Eyeshadow Base - I finally got it

ArtDeco e/s 22

Manhattan e/s LE Girls' Party Night Plum

Gosh Effect Powder Copper

YSL Effet Faux Cils mascara

Lips:

Miss Sporty l/s 410

MF Silkgloss 350 Mellow Pink

Leila, this is drop dead gorgeous! :icon_love Fantastic! Unbelievably stunning!:clap:clap

Wow, Allie! I love the colours! The Fabiani e/s is gorgeous! Great look! The first one is simply smashing! :icon_love

Allie, you always choose the most amazing color combinations, absolutely gorgeous as usual !!

Thank you Kristina, Maychi, Lina and Becka :icon_love

Maychi : you've got pretty lashes and you makeup is so feminine, I love it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Leila - its so great to see your beautiful EOTD, good way to wake up!!!

Beautiful job of course, you just take my breath away with all the different combinations and those intense eyes. :icon_love

Allie - thats so pretty!!! Love the colors!!!

Maychi - you are such a cutie!!! those colors are great on you, i wish they looked as half great on me. lol

Latest posts

Back