Sample Society April 2015 - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the bumble and bumble invisible oil in one of the Sephora favorites sets and I absolutely love it.  It's one of those products that makes me want to touch my hair all day long because it is so amazing and soft; it tames it without weighing it down.  The full size is $39 so I'd be really excited to get another sample and put off buying it a while longer. 

Cool. My hair does tend to frizz.From what I can tell from the Bumble and Bumble website, it is supposed to be good for that. While I am not a super fan of hair products. I am looking forward to trying this. 

Despite all the moisturizers I've been getting in sub boxes, I could really use another, better one, because moisturizers like the Juice Green Apple one seem to make me break out (horribly, maybe because of the lemon juice), and it's been like that in a streak of sub moisturizers lately.

You know what I think would be really awesome, but doubt they'd do? Like with the benefit roller mascara and sephora offering free samples, MUF released a new line of primer-type skin care stuff lately, and I'd love a sample of that considering I don't have an immediate reason to order from sephora. 

My box always, inevitably shows up late, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you get and pestering the board with questions about who gets what, if there are variations. There aren't a lot of people on this month's forum, compared to the other ones. I guess it rises in proportion to spoilers. 

We should be able to see our april box products on our dashboard tomorrow, right? 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back