Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all my name is Dawn Freiberg. I'm a 35 year old female. I just started recently wearing makeup again. I haven't had any makeup since I had my two older daughters. Plus I want to teach them all the proper way to put makeup on. But I have one question. The question is that I have had my makeup for over 2 or 3 weeks and yesterday I noticed my face was really dry but as soon as I put loition on it soften up is there something I can do before I put my foundation on everyday? Thanks for your help.

Dawn Freiberg

Welcome to MUT! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Prepping your skin prior to using makeup is the key so you want to make sure you use the proper moisturizer for your skin type after cleansing. You can also use a foundation primer prior to applying the foundation.

Back