Ipsy April 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's time to discuss April!

Here's the first peek at what's coming in our bags this month!

IMG_5201.PNG

Yay!

Also, makeup *Clutch* ooh!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope to receive Flirty but they both look good! I've not tried theBalm cosmetics yet. Springtime clutch sounds promising too! I am anticipating good bags since ipsy just hit 1 million paid subscribers, I would assume that means we are due some extra love. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I cancelled after marchs bag came. I'm mad that April they decided to have a clutch. But then I see the nude shadow and I'm like meh.

Kinda eh, I do like that these shades are darker than most of the shadows I've received so far, but at the same time I'm still playing around with the Marsk from this month, do I really need ANOTHER shadow?

(okay, probably yes)

Nude Dude, how did I not know this palette existed?  Looks just like the first one but slightly better, I'll have to remember to look up comparison videos tonight. 

everyone needs another shadow.. or two
Haha, I know. I have so many shadows, especially gold shades. Like fifty shades of gold. I have decided that gold and copper are the most complimentary colors for my skin and eyes. So, I guess bring on another brown shadow ipsy.

I love the Balm even if they are a little gimmicky (same with Benefit). A couple of years ago they sent out Meet Matt(e) eyeshadow singles but the pigmentation was lacking. I hope these are better. I've been eyeing both of their nude palettes so this will hopefully help me decide on one or both.

March was a big win for me after I unselected everything on the quiz. Hopefully April will be great too.

ugh, i'm such a sucker. i resubbed. i just loved getting the mail! plus, the acure lotion from last month is my FAVE. i love love love it. 

I saw swatches of these shadows by theBalm and Fit looked like a rose gold and Flirty like a purple mauve both shimmery and deeper than I expected from the preview. I would like either one but I still hope for Flirty so that I can try it with my Hunk NYX.

Pur-lisse is the Ipsy Deal today, I'm going to be sooo tempted.

ugh, i'm such a sucker. i resubbed. i just loved getting the mail! plus, the acure lotion from last month is my FAVE. i love love love it. 
I'm like a little kid- such a sucker for that part! In fact, one of the main reasons I kinda want to keep the BB man sub I picked up soley for the Mad Men themed box is that it comes at different time of the month from my other boxes, ginving me something else fun to look forward to. :blush:

Ended up purchasing the Purlisse deal and also cashing in 250 points for a deluxe size Pur-delicate from the new rewards; I have no willpower!

About a month ago, I was so tempted to drop a few hundred dollars on the balms line. I realized I could't use my kohl's 30% off so I delayed. But I am a little excited to try the eye shadow. but that's the problem with it ONE eye shadow. and when they say full size they mean a little square from a palette so... I'm excited but ipsy, a duo would have been better, a trio? a quad? I'm asking for a lot I know.

I prefer the neutral/nude shades. There's a much better chance I'll use them for two reasons:while I've got a colorful personality and all, most of the week my makeup needs to be appropriate for a conservative office (aka the loud shades aren't going to work) and despite giving them my coloring information, the bold/bright shades I do get hardly ever seem to be something I could even dream of wearing.

Latest posts

Back