CFDA POPSUGAR Must Have box, Special Edition April 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looks like we have a new special edition box to look forward to in April.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cfda-partners-with-popsugar-for-must-have-box-300054666.html

Here are some of the details:

Retailing for $195, the box features items valued over $600 and is available for purchase beginningApril 15. For more information, please visit https://musthave.popsugar.com.

The collaborative box is an extension of POPSUGAR's popular Must Have program, which includes monthly subscriptions, Special Edition Must Have boxes, and Limited Edition Must Have boxes. The CFDA box will be available exclusively on musthave.popsugar.com and features an assortment of established and emerging designers, including some of fashion's most coveted brands. The assortment is curated by POPSUGAR founder and Editor in Chief Lisa Sugar in partnership with the CFDA.

Also 50% of the box cost will go to benefit CFDA.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to say no, because I am a sucker for the LE boxes. But, I just didn't love the investment I made in the Neiman Marcus box, and I feel like this might be that type of gamble. So, who knows, usually when I see these boxes come through on my email, my finger becomes possessed, and has pushed the purchase button before I know what has happened. Lol

I don't want to say no, because I am a sucker for the LE boxes. But, I just didn't love the investment I made in the Neiman Marcus box, and I feel like this might be that type of gamble. So, who knows, usually when I see these boxes come through on my email, my finger becomes possessed, and has pushed the purchase button before I know what has happened. Lol
me too. The investment was way to high for what we got with NM. 

I wanna love it.but sometimes the box makes it hard for me. Hope to see some spoilers first. It's a big gamble for that price point. Hope popsugar shows some goods so I can feel better about spending that amount again.

My cap is $100 too and even at that, it's a hard one for me. So I'm out on this one but I'm looking forward to seeing the spoilers and living thru anyone who will be get this. The value sounds amazing if it's $600+.

I've made the executive decision to get this box & skip the summer LE box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. $195 is a lot of but I think/pray it's going to be totally Ahhhhhmaazing!! The possibilities are endless-- I'm hoping for a fun jewelry statement piece!! No scarfs or clutches please!!
who I am to kid. I'm ordering as well. Just a little burned from the Neiman Marcus box so I want to pretend I'm not ordering. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's totally going to be great. 

I'm probably in too, I am pretty much physically incapable of not ordering a PSMH box.
Me too. I know I should say no because my luxury box obsession is getting out of hand, but I will probably order... I'd be more disappointed in myself if the box didn't sound so awesome

My problem is I only wear silver, I hate gold and give all the gold pieces away. Even that is getting hard because most of my friends only wear silver. It's the reason I passed on Rachael Zoe because the spoiler was in gold. Its also the reason why I skip other boxes from various people. This being a fashion box, I don't want to get it and find out there are gold pieces in it. $100 I take chances, but not $195. If the spoiler is amazing, then I am reconsider. 

Edited to add another crazy fact about myself...even gold hardware on handbags,wallets,etc will have me passing it by

Last edited by a moderator:
My problem is I only wear silver, I hate gold and give all the gold pieces away. Even that is getting hard because most of my friends only wear silver. It's the reason I passed on Rachael Zoe because the spoiler was in gold. Its also the reason why I skip other boxes from various people. This being a fashion box, I don't want to get it and find out there are gold pieces in it. $100 I take chances, but not $195. If the spoiler is amazing, then I am reconsider. 

Edited to add another crazy fact about myself...even gold hardware on handbags,wallets,etc will have me passing it by
I used to be the exact same way, preferred silver for MANY MANY years.  I have loosened up my stance over the last 3-4 years though, and it was actually because I would get gold in sub boxes and end up liking it.  I think the hexagon necklace in an old PSMH box (Heather Belle or something like that?) was my gateway gold piece. 

Latest posts

Back