Bizgirlva

CFDA POPSUGAR Must Have box, Special Edition April 2015 *Spoilers*

lol a Coachella rejects theme.

My wishlist: agree with a statement piece of some kind, high-end makeup and skincare, and something fun that's custom from CFDA.

Caved. I have zero willpower. The only monthly box I sub to is Popsugar, but there are just way too many high dollar boxes out right now. Between OuiPlease, Rachel Zoe & my inability to say no to any & all Popsugar LE's I'm using all my blow money on this addiction. I finally quit Nina Garcia, so that helps, but if I start to like her boxes again I'll be helpless to resist her too.

I hope we get a good spoiler soon!

Sold Out! Hopefully now it ships fast like the Target box did.

Dang. That was fast... well, I guess I don't have to contemplate that box anymore.

I'm so glad it sold out! I was seriously tempted even though I have a million reservations about what could be inside.

• Like 4

Sold Out! Hopefully now it ships fast like the Target box did.

The confirmation page says it ships May 15th.

• Like 1

The confirmation page says it ships May 15th.

It will ship by May 15th, so they might send them out earlier!

This is my first LE in a longggg time (got and hated the resort box last year, which turned me off from the LEs for awhile) so I am hoping it is incredible!

• Like 1

Congrats to all who got it. I have to say though my personal victory is having NOT purchased the box. I stared at that purchase button, and it stared right back, and I won by walking away. But I hope everyone gets amazing goodies.

• Like 9

I have no willpower.  I went ahead and purchased this box even though I was hoping for a spoiler.  I wonder how many boxes they had available? Couldn't have been nearly as many as the usual LE boxes.  

• Like 3

Congrats to all who got it. I have to say though my personal victory is having NOT purchased the box. I stared at that purchase button, and it stared right back, and I won by walking away. But I hope everyone gets amazing goodies.

Congrats !  I waged a similar battle but lost; it was like the box was taunting me (if you don't purchase me I'm going to be FAB!)  I even had a self-pep talk before logging in .... clearly I have a problem. :blush2:

• Like 3

I too hesitated.  I was at the purchase page.  I have bought most of the previous LE boxes.  I pictured 6-7 items solely heard to fashion.  Necklace, bracelet, scarf, glasses, ring, jewelry box or bag, some type of accessory for hair.  I DO think this is going to be a fun fashion box.  But, at $195 and the sleuths thinking there was a coachella item, I didn't press the purchase button.  I didn't think it was for me.  I can't wait to see the reveals.  Please post your photos and your thoughts once you get the items.  Congrats to all who were able to purchase one.  

• Like 1

Congrats ! I waged a similar battle but lost; it was like the box was taunting me (if you don't purchase me I'm going to be FAB!) I even had a self-pep talk before logging in .... clearly I have a problem. :blush2:

@@MET no worries, I got your back. Because I didn't get it, I'm sure it will be the most amazing box ever, lol! :)
  • Like 1

So Coachella is a concert/musical event right?

What would be the connection to popsugar? I guess that shows how much I don't know about Coachella

they sponsored an event there so I would considered it an advertising channel to reach a specific demographic to increase their brand awareness.  and promote this box. 

Edited by boxesandboxes

Thanks Wisconsin gal (former Badger here)!  I didn't know about Choachella either.  Guess I'm not part of the demographic.

Unless there is an amazing spoiler, I think I may pass. I have said before I am a silver girl so something gold would be a bummer.  I like the allure boxes and I have a code for the pre sale (which I am still debating on using), if I do it would be $200. I couldn't pull off both. 

Yay to everyone who got one :)  Fingers crossed its awesome! 

:'( I missed out on this box. I never thought it would sell out so quickly. I told myself if it was still available tomorrow I would buy it. Apparently it just wasn't meant to be. Will definitely be shopping the Lilly Pulitzer + Target collection on the 19th with a little extra moolah in my pocket though. 

• Like 3