Tommy Bahama Sunscreen

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tommy Bahama has partnered with Coola to launch a new sunscreen line. The line will launch in April and will be sold at Tommy Bahama stores and online as well as at Ulta.

The product names sound interesting. I'm always looking to try new sunscreens so I'll be interested to check this out. I tend to stay away from chemical sunscreen as much as possible because I worry about the chemical sunscreens causing more cancer than the sun itself. I also don't like the fact that some sunscreens approved in Europe can't be sold in the US. The EU is much stricter than the US is as far as allowing different skin care ingredients and I tend to trust EU more than the FDA. Maybe that's just the European in me. :)

tommy-bahama1.jpg

tommy-bahama2.jpg

tommy-bahama3.jpg

tommy-bahama4.jpg

tommy-bahama5.jpg

Read your article with interest.   Also looked at the Tommy Bahama/Coola website.   My problem, no list of ingredients that actually make up the Day at the Beach SPF 30 Spray Suncreen by COOLA®(# TB-CS30DB), It gives a list of what it is made with, red raspberry seed oil, extracts of cucumber, strawberry, algae and more - what??  I think I'll stick to this guide http://www.skincancer.org/prevention/seal-of-recommendation?gclid=CK7Lh-H81MQCFWfmwgodZBkAww Having had breast cancer and being clear for a year now I am probably ultra, ultra careful.

Back