Best Lengthening Mascara?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm in need of a new mascara. I was obsessed with my Lancome L'extreme mascara but I'm pretty sure they discontinued it, as it's basically impossible to find. I want something I'm not going to have to search the entire internet for. Does anyone know of any comparable mascaras? I'm obsessed with having longer lashes. I don't really care about volumizing at all, I just loooove the super long, feathery lash look.

I really like Estee Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Mascara and any of the Sumptuous line mascaras. I've found that EL mascaras help my lashes stay in top shape. I end up trying new mascaras all the time and after a couple of days go back to using EL because my lashes just don't look the same when using other mascaras. I tried an EL mascara on a whim a few years go because it wasn't a brand I thought first when buying makeup but I ended up being so impressed with the mascara formula that I've stayed with the brand every since. EL mascaras makes my lashes look long, thick and healthy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely love Maybelline's Illegal Length Mascara.  It is perfect for giving you that feathery look :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I use it in a lot of my beauty tutorials on Youtube as a base as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(removed)

Hello!

The Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara is amazing, but whatever mascara you use, I would recommend to use the Clinic Building Primer underneath, which really improves the lengh of your lashes!

L.

I ordered a kit from Tarte that has their mascara in it. It's not here yet, so we shall see. I generally use Maybelline Falsies, but I'm going to try their illegal lengths now. 

A lot of mascara brands burn my eyes. Maybelline never does. 

Latest posts

Back