Sephora VIB Rouge Event starts in two days! It will run from 4/12-4/21. Use code rougelove to get 15% off all purchases online.

• Like 2

Sephora offers makeup classes now. Free for VIBs.

sephora beauty classes.png

sephora beauty classes VIB.png

• Like 1

VIBs and VIB rouge have an early access to the new Olivia Palermo Ciate nail polish collection available now

olivia palermo vib.png

I ended up buying one these polishes. Haven't tried it yet but love the packaging!

olivia palermo nail polish sephora.JPG

Olivia palermo nail polish.JPG

• Like 2

double points with all eye primer purchases until 9/21

I missed this but have a question.  When you get double points, how does that affect your VIB/ROUGE status (if at all)?  Thanks!

I missed this but have a question.  When you get double points, how does that affect your VIB/ROUGE status (if at all)?  Thanks!

You just accumulate the points faster and can then get more rewards. If you save your points, sometimes they have really great 500 point rewards and they had the epic rewards recently with even high number of points (100-5000 etc). Although the epic rewards didn't seem to work so well. Many people were upset. I'm not good at savings points so if I see good samples sizes in the 100 point section, I'll usually select one or two if I have enough points. I don't have the patience to wait until I get 500 points, I like to use them up earlier.  :D 

This will be my first time qualifying for the VIB discount sale this week.  I received the email to bring into the store.  I am confused as to whether I can use it only once or if I can use it numerous times during the three days. 

Does anyone have experience with this?  (I know someone here must!)

Thanks.

This will be my first time qualifying for the VIB discount sale this week.  I received the email to bring into the store.  I am confused as to whether I can use it only once or if I can use it numerous times during the three days. 

Does anyone have experience with this?  (I know someone here must!)

Thanks.

You can use it multiple times. I had to message Sephora on FB because they sent me the wrong email about the sale, and the rep that messaged me back said that you can use the code as much as you like in the date range and take your coupon into the store over and over. If you pull it up on your phone they can just scan it.

• Like 3

It appears we cannot use a regular code to order a deluxe mini or any other offers when using the VIB sale code.  Is that how it's working for everyone?

It appears we cannot use a regular code to order a deluxe mini or any other offers when using the VIB sale code.  Is that how it's working for everyone?

No, you can only use one promo code. But I used points to get other items, including the UD Urban Vices palette.

• Like 1

Does anyone know how often Sephora has these 20% sales for VIB?  I don't want to go crazy tonight if they'll be having another soon.  Thanks.

If they do it won't be soon, don't we get a $15 off of $50 pretty soon? And even though I am a VIB, they only sent me a 15% code, although it appears I am able to use the 20% one. I don't keep good track of promos because I rarely get to use them.

• Like 1

If they do it won't be soon, don't we get a $15 off of $50 pretty soon? And even though I am a VIB, they only sent me a 15% code, although it appears I am able to use the 20% one. I don't keep good track of promos because I rarely get to use them.

This is my first year doing Sephora promotions so I'm of no help.  Sorry!

No worries, I always wait until I get an email about a product I want to buy regardless of any deals so I'm no help there either lol

Does anyone know how often Sephora has these 20% sales for VIB?  I don't want to go crazy tonight if they'll be having another soon.  Thanks.

I don't think it's that often. Only maybe couple times of year if I remember correctly.

Really hope that the Gwen x UD palette will not sell out too quick. I know for a couple of things in the past when VIB and Rouges get the "early access" it is in limited amounts, hoping it is not for this one. Really want to get my hands on it! No Doubt and Gwen have been big influences on music for me over the years!

• Like 2

The Gwen UD palette is available now for 24 hours

I just ordered this!  Plus I used the PARTYPICKS code and got the Playful Prep bag, added the 3 regular samples and got the BareMinerals 100-pt. lip balm.  So excited!

• Like 1