I decided to order this too. I really don't need another palette but couldn't resist. Can't wait to try it!

I decided to order this too. I really don't need another palette but couldn't resist. Can't wait to try it!

I'm trying to stay strong and resist this one.

Edited by MissKris17
  • Like 1

Does anyone know if VIB patrons will get another deal before the end  of the year?  This is my first year as VIB and I am very close to Rouge (within $50 of Rouge).  I want to buy some kind of necessity(ies) to make it but would love to use some kind of coupon also.  

Thanks for any help!

Does anyone know if VIB patrons will get another deal before the end  of the year?  This is my first year as VIB and I am very close to Rouge (within $50 of Rouge).  I want to buy some kind of necessity(ies) to make it but would love to use some kind of coupon also.  

Thanks for any help!

I don't remember from previous years Sephora having multiple deals for VIBs at the end of the year. I could be wrong though.

• Like 1

I don't remember that either. I was also really close to Rouge last year, they kept sending me emails telling me how much more I needed to spend. (I imagine they are sending you those as well) I decided not to buy stuff just to make Rouge, but I wasn't as close as you I had more than $100 to go.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, so mods, feel free to move this to a more appropriate forum- but I saw today on Reddit photos of the likely 2016 Sephora birthday gifts and Rouge welcome kit!

https://www.reddit.com/r/MakeupAddiction/comments/3xchc6/2016_sephora_birthday_gift_vib_rouge_welcome_kit/

The gift on the left with the NARS blush, could that be for the new gift they give once you hit VIB Rouge? I just got my Marc Jacobs box for re-newing my status of Vib Rouge for next year, but I would love to get a new card again! I wonder if they would send that out to us at the start of the year? I'm tired of all these red lipsticks so it is great to see something new!

• Like 1

The gift on the left with the NARS blush, could that be for the new gift they give once you hit VIB Rouge? I just got my Marc Jacobs box for re-newing my status of Vib Rouge for next year, but I would love to get a new card again! I wonder if they would send that out to us at the start of the year? I'm tired of all these red lipsticks so it is great to see something new!

I believe the NARS blush is the 2016 Rouge welcome gift, and I agree, it is a welcome change from the tiny red lipsticks (that always seem to break on me). Unfortunately, I believe the way it goes is that those of us currently Rouge (i.e. spent $1000 in 2015 and have Rouge status through 2016) won't automatically get the new welcome gift at the start of the year. We'll receive this once we re-Rouge within the 2016 calendar year.

• Like 1

I believe the NARS blush is the 2016 Rouge welcome gift, and I agree, it is a welcome change from the tiny red lipsticks (that always seem to break on me). Unfortunately, I believe the way it goes is that those of us currently Rouge (i.e. spent $1000 in 2015 and have Rouge status through 2016) won't automatically get the new welcome gift at the start of the year. We'll receive this once we re-Rouge within the 2016 calendar year

I made rouge again for 2016 and would love to get the blush at the start of the year. It's a real bummer that they won't give them to those who re-rouge at the beginning of the following year.  I don't usually make the rouge until at the end of the year so I guess I'll have to wait for this blush a while (another year) and maybe not get it at all if it goes that long. By that time they'll probably change it again.

I made rouge again for 2016 and would love to get the blush at the start of the year. It's a real bummer that they won't give them to those who re-rouge at the beginning of the following year. I don't usually make the rouge until at the end of the year so I guess I'll have to wait for this blush a while (another year) and maybe not get it at all if it goes that long. By that time they'll probably change it again.

Maybe if you haven't yet redeemed for Marc Jacobs lipstick welcome gift, you would be able to get the blush gift. It might be worth a try! But once I lost my card, and when I contacted CS, rather than give me a whole new set they just sent me a card, which I thought was cheap, considering how much money I had spent to become Rouge in the first place!

• Like 1

Maybe if you haven't yet redeemed for Marc Jacobs lipstick welcome gift, you would be able to get the blush gift. It might be worth a try! But once I lost my card, and when I contacted CS, rather than give me a whole new set they just sent me a card, which I thought was cheap, considering how much money I had spent to become Rouge in the first place!

I did choose the Marc Jacobs gift already :( Thanks for the suggestion thought. A great idea!

VIBs have early access to the new Smashnox color correcting pencils. Anyone getting these?

Tarte Rainforest is now available to VIBs and VIB rouge

I might try the new skin care set for $10.  

s1808989-main-hero.jpg

• Like 2

Becca blushes in shades snapdragon and tigerlilly will be released at Sephora for rouge only access tomorrow (3/15). The full collection will be available 4/7.

Here is a picture of the tigerlilly blush. I'm wanting to order this one so bad but trying to resist. It looks like such a pretty color and I don't have any Becca blushes.

becca tigerlilly shimmering blush sephora.jpg

Any new codes for GWP for Rouge/VIB?  I have something to order but I can't seem to find a recent email with a special in it.  
Thanks!

@@cpl100 These are the latest codes I am aware of:

SRTIDAL - Receive a free Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream
VIBRANCY - Choose 1 of 7 Josie Maran Vibrancy Argan Oil Foundation Fluid
CLINACNE - Receive a free Clinique deluxe sample
NNMMASK - Receive a free Dr. Brandt Needles No More Mask
VIBPROOF - Receive a free Living Proof VIB Gift
PUDDING - Receive a free Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding
WILDROSE - Receive a free Korres Wild Rose Oil

Some have the $35 spending requirement.

• Like 3

Thanks. Any idea what the Living Proof gift is?

I think the Living Proof one is for split ends

• Like 1