SquareHue April 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my tracking number and an estimated delivery date for Monday. Usually I see spoilers before I get mine so soon we'll know.

My color predictions are for a green/teal/mint, salmon/orange, and maybe a something shiny (chunky glittery gold). I have a shower curtain with teal, orange, pink, and cream colored hexagons that makes me think of the 1930's.

There's a pic of the box on Instagram now. I can't get it to link, but it's the first one when you do a hashtag search for squarehue.

It looks like a red-orange, blue-grey, and a fuchsia/magenta one. Colors are always look a bit darker on my screen, so they might not be exactly what I'm seeing.

ETA they are all the high gloss cremes

Last edited by a moderator:
Drawbones was 2/3 correct! Good guesses! I'm kinda stoked for "boardgame". As usual, my shipment left Miami and then went back.....now on to Kansas or Oklahoma.....it takes the weirdest route to Canada. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Meanwhile, Cocktails and Cigarettes is such a winner, it set off this pacific blue I have and makes the coolest shimmery colour!

Is there anyone on the board who has both this box and the Amsterdam collection from last year? I'm curious about how similar Boardgame is to Kalver Straat. I have KS on right now and it's super bright, but it's definitely a pink-coralish orange and not an orange or tomato red... and my monitor isn't very helpful :blush:   

I think I'll get a good amount of wear out of these... but I am so tired of cremes. I don't think it's too much to expect at least one alternative finish out of three per month. 

Cordova94, I'm with you, girl. Mine hit yet another Miami location today and then I guess Kentucky based on past history. It's still running a bit early so I'm guessing mine will hit me on the 14th-16th if customs doesn't lose track of it. And I'm still really thrilled with Cocktails and Cigarettes too. I used it on top of an acid green last week and loved it.

Drawbones was 2/3 correct! Good guesses! I'm kinda stoked for "boardgame". As usual, my shipment left Miami and then went back.....now on to Kansas or Oklahoma.....it takes the weirdest route to Canada. :p

Meanwhile, Cocktails and Cigarettes is such a winner, it set off this pacific blue I have and makes the coolest shimmery colour!

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

My box arrived yesterday and I'm actually really liking these springy colours.  Didn't have much time to play around with all 3 yet but I did do a quick two coats of WPA (that's the turquoise right?) on my nails - is it just me or is this much less "high gloss" than usual? It doesn't seem particularly glossy and actually feels a little chalkboard-y on my nails.  Not anything a top coat won't fix but it seems a little odd.  Anyone else?

Latest posts

Back